Zuffa, PLEASE DONT DROP THE BALL!

I'd love to see Ken/Mir. The problem is if Ken won, then what? Have him get killed by Arlovski and keep up the streak of having no HW champion successfully defend his title? Ken isn't big enough to really hang with the heavies these days.

Anyway, Ken is fighting Tito and Mir needs to fight Arlovski, who was supposed to be fighting for the title in the first place. Then you can have Mir/Shamrock as either a way for Ken to go out on a high note if he wins, or Mir to build himself back up if he wins.

Not a Mir fan, but everyone is back on the shamrock jock after one fight that lasted a minute.I think Mir would take at this point in his career.Knocking out Kimo does'nt prove your back.

There is no possible way you can justify a Shamrock/Mir fight for the heavyweight title. Ken hasn't had a win over a legitimate heavyweight since 1996.

Say what you want about Mir but he's 8-1 now with a 6-1 record in the UFC. Sylvia was 13-0 when he got his shot. Even Gan Mcgee was 11-1 when he got his shot.

Arlovski deserves the next shot no question. When Tim heals up he should get a shot and if Mike Kyle gets a couple more victories he could be a player. Also Ricco comes back and you still have guys like Buentello, Travis Wiuff, Assurio Silva and Ian Freeman who are floating around out there.

Atlanta hammer if Zuffa followed your reasoning I think that's when they would be dropping the ball.

Nothing personal I think your just misguided on this.

The BIGGEST MEGA FIGHT UFC can make right now is Shamrock-Ortiz. This fight is going to happen and will break all previous Zuffa PPV records, which were set with the last Ortiz-Shamrock fight. I very much want to see this fight.

I agree that it SHOULD NOT be at 205. I think 215 is proper. The problem is that Tito is a master weight cutter and Ken is not. Tito is also a young guy and Ken is not. Thus, if they fight at 205, Tito will have a serious weight advantage at fight time, not to mention the effects cutting to 205 would have on Ken's stamina.

he's right zuffa--don't drop the ball. get Ken to fight Frank Mir and we will all be happy!