Zuffa: Please let Vitor step in against Shogun

Without a doubt id love to see this fight. AMG, would be really excited to see Vitor fight Shogan!!! Except i will agree a 13 day notice prolly not the way to do it. Should they agree to it, the loss shouldn't be held against the other or move anyone up or down in the division. Id pay to see that fight though... Phone Post 3.0

imteamme - 
CLINTK9 - 
imteamme - Nog and Shogun have already had their full camps. Instead of fighting now, just put them on the next PPV card. Thats what makes the most sense since Nog's back is said to not even be that serious

It would be CRIMINAL to force Shogun to fight a new opponent on 13 days notice

Either Shogun fights Nog OR Shogun fights NO one

I WANT to see a fully prepared Shogun fight an opponent who he has had a full traning camp to prepare for

I have never streamed a day in my life but if Shogun is forced to still fight with this 13 days notice bullshit, then i will start considering streaming every UFC PPV from here on out 

and if UFC graces us with Shogun vs Belfort, a dream fight for me, and more exciting than Shogun vs Lil Nog 2 (we already seen it once), I will order every ppv from here on out, just to cover the losses they get from you not buying.

Damn even the old forum members of the past who use to be respected or now becoming more and more like zuffa shills

Fuck off bro. Youve lost all my respect

Suck a dick Thiaguy, you blow boat people.

imteamme - Double

Look at you growing a pair of bollocks nancy, but seriously you suck Shoguns dick like crazy you genuinely cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy.

Great idea OP... Phone Post 3.0

TheRealMrBeefy - 
Demolition Man -
imteamme - Double

Look at you growing a pair of bollocks nancy, but seriously you suck Shoguns dick like crazy you genuinely cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe, and swallow the gravy.

Spot on lol. Phone Post

Anyway, back on topic.

I think Shogun would beat Vitor, I'm thinking KO in the second, I feel like Shoguns too durable and too powerful for Vitor. Would be a great fight either way.

The biggest thing is...

DAMMIT!We are prob NOT gonna get a rematch of what I thought was the greatest MMA fight EVER.

I would be all for another Shogun/Henderson fight but there is no way they top their first. If Vitor wants another shot at Jones, he might as well get a win or two in the weight class. Phone Post 3.0

imteamme - Nog and Shogun have already had their full camps. Instead of fighting now, just put them on the next PPV card. Thats what makes the most sense since Nog's back is said to not even be that serious

It would be CRIMINAL to force Shogun to fight a new opponent on 13 days notice

Either Shogun fights Nog OR Shogun fights NO one

I WANT to see a fully prepared Shogun fight an opponent who he has had a full traning camp to prepare for

I have never streamed a day in my life but if Shogun is forced to still fight with this 13 days notice bullshit, then i will start considering streaming every UFC PPV from here on out 

Another fine example of the pussification of the USA. Phone Post 3.0

imteamme - 
Demolition Man - 
imteamme - Double

Go back to sherdog where you belong you no name fucking loser.

That's the best you could come up with?

This is your gayest name yet btw, sad bastard.

ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC.

imteamme - 
Demolition Man - 
imteamme - 
Demolition Man - 
imteamme - Double

Go back to sherdog where you belong you no name fucking loser.

That's the best you could come up with?

This is your gayest name yet btw, sad bastard.

ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC.

I dont need to come up with anything "witty," and neither did you by the way.

Its the truth. Go back to sherdog. You would fit right in

Also You TOOK this off topic you stupid mother fucker. Go slap yourself dumb fuck

You can't come up with anything witty.

You're the one who's been banned from here over and over and yet keeps crawling back, seriously that's just embarrassing.

I feel like you're trying to make a point here? I'm bringing it back on topic. You emotional faggot.

thiagay's gonna gay

HEY!!!! 11ers to 13ers!!!

EVERYBODY!!!

OUT OF THE POOL!!!

I thought Vitor wouldnt fight outside of Brazil

boxy - 
brahmabull81 - 
boxy - 
imteamme - 
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas - 
enbanc - hell yeah, fucking war. one of those dudes would be getting KO'ed. I see Vitor getting knocked out in R1

They both have great chins so it might turn out to be a stand up war, has to be a 5 round fight though Phone Post

There is having the typical great chin in MMA like Vitor has

AND then there is having one of the best all time chins in combat sports like Shogun has

There is no comparison lol

Also, I feel Shogun is at another level to Vitor....

All though Vitor becuae of past roid abuse is now legally roiding his ass off which is BS

Vitor roided out on TRT like a cheat is the only way he can pose a threat to Shogun

Good points.

Funny how a lot of people give Henderson a pass to juice out of his mind with the TRT bs. Then again, most either don't care or haven't been around long enough to have a proper frame of reference to compare his career and the "changes.". His late career/past his prime superhuman performance (enhanced) improvement is ludicrous.

Are you kidding? Nice baseless accusations you piece of shit...

Henderson has ALWAYS fought the way he does now since he fought Wanderlei the first time. ALWAYS had crazy KO power. ALWAYS had crazy finishes as well as razor close decisions. ALWAYS performed the way he does now minus off nights (like every fighter has). If anything you can claim he's still fighting the way he always did and the TRT is keeping him at that level, but FUCK your stupid assumption that he all of a sudden got better because of TRT.

I have seen ALL of the Pride events and Bushido events and own them on DVD and have seen all his fights numerous times. Please break down and point out where he DIDNT fight the way he does now? Please point out the sudden change and enhancement in his capacity and point out where it started and give examples please.

The only jump in Hendersons skill/ability was when he started doing boxing camps with Freddie Roach in the early 2000s and also the huge change in skill after he took some beatings in the UFC 13 tourney (that I didnt think he should have won, against either Newton OR Goes).

Calm down there. Next time change out of the Affliction shirt before replying.

Anyway, I suggest you watch his fights again (not that you've actually seen them in the first place). Henderson was a tough, scrappy guy back in the day. He didn't have 1-shot power like now with his TRT-fueled bombs. In fact, he didn't have an "H-bomb" and he wasn't called "Hendo." Instead, he was often called "Decision Dan." A lot of his wins came by decision and many of those were questionable.

Opponents didn't fight him differently like they do today nor did fans discuss how his opponents had better be wary of his one-shot bombs.

I saw him in person back in the day. His body has changed a lot since then. Funny with the timing of that. Something must've been in the water at Team Quest. Something that would make decorated athletes go hypogonadal and need TRT one day.

An athlete in his mid-30 to 40s being better than ever with improved power and performance? In baseball we'd be talking about guys like Mark McGwire or Barry Bonds.

But you say it's because of his training with Freddie Roach...

lol

What about the Wanderlei fight? Henzo? Henderson had T/KO wins over tons of guys.

I always thought Decision Dan came from him winning decisions that he, maybe, shouldn't have.

Demolition Man - 
boxy - 
brahmabull81 - 
boxy - 
imteamme - 
enbanc - hell yeah, fucking war. one of those dudes would be getting KO'ed. I see Vitor getting knocked out in R1

They both have great chins so it might turn out to be a stand up war, has to be a 5 round fight though Phone Post

AND then there is having one of the best all time chins in combat sports like Shogun has

All though Vitor becuae of past roid abuse is now legally roiding his ass off which is BS

Vitor roided out on TRT like a cheat is the only way he can pose a threat to Shogun

Good points.

Funny how a lot of people give Henderson a pass to juice out of his mind with the TRT bs. Then again, most either don't care or haven't been around long enough to have a proper frame of reference to compare his career and the "changes.". His late career/past his prime superhuman performance (enhanced) improvement is ludicrous.

Henderson has ALWAYS fought the way he does now since he fought Wanderlei the first time. ALWAYS had crazy KO power. ALWAYS had crazy finishes as well as razor close decisions. ALWAYS performed the way he does now minus off nights (like every fighter has). If anything you can claim he's still fighting the way he always did and the TRT is keeping him at that level, but FUCK your stupid assumption that he all of a sudden got better because of TRT.

I have seen ALL of the Pride events and Bushido events and own them on DVD and have seen all his fights numerous times. Please break down and point out where he DIDNT fight the way he does now? Please point out the sudden change and enhancement in his capacity and point out where it started and give examples please.

The only jump in Hendersons skill/ability was when he started doing boxing camps with Freddie Roach in the early 2000s and also the huge change in skill after he took some beatings in the UFC 13 tourney (that I didnt think he should have won, against either Newton OR Goes).

Anyway, I suggest you watch his fights again (not that you've actually seen them in the first place). Henderson was a tough, scrappy guy back in the day. He didn't have 1-shot power like now with his TRT-fueled bombs. In fact, he didn't have an "H-bomb" and he wasn't called "Hendo." Instead, he was often called "Decision Dan." A lot of his wins came by decision and many of those were questionable.

Opponents didn't fight him differently like they do today nor did fans discuss how his opponents had better be wary of his one-shot bombs.

I saw him in person back in the day. His body has changed a lot since then. Funny with the timing of that. Something must've been in the water at Team Quest. Something that would make decorated athletes go hypogonadal and need TRT one day.

An athlete in his mid-30 to 40s being better than ever with improved power and performance? In baseball we'd be talking about guys like Mark McGwire or Barry Bonds.

lol

What about the Wanderlei fight? Henzo? Henderson had T/KO wins over tons of guys.

I always thought Decision Dan came from him winning decisions that he, maybe, shouldn't have.

*Not the amount of decisions.

imteamme -

Tell us how u really feel about vitor?

Btw vitor has a better chin imo... Phone Post

imteamme - 
TheRealMrBeefy - 

Today's version of Vitor would take Shogun out. Shogun has looked like shit, nothing like the killer he used to be.

If you compare the two based upon their caliber of opponents & performances, Vitor is the better fighter as of today. Unless Roach gave Shogun a new gas tank with that boxing training, Vitor would have it in the bag.

With all of that being said, I still would love to see the fight. Phone Post

LOL delusional Shogun hater

Put Vitor up against Hendo and Gustafsson and lets see what happens

Put Shogun up against Bisbing and Rockhold and Shogun looks like a world beater.Shogun would be doing it clean too unlike Vitor

Vitor needs roids just to close the gap in skill with Shogun

But even Shogun now BEATS Vitor IMO

Welcome back Thaiguy.

Prime Shogun skullfucks Vitor.. TRT'd Vitor wins today though unfortunately-- shogun is long past his prime Phone Post 3.0

Demolition Man -
boxy - 
brahmabull81 - 
boxy - 
imteamme - 

Good points.

lol

Hendo has not fought the same his entire career. His stance is the same but thats about it.

His movement and footwork has gotten better his wrestling has gotten a lil worse. He always had heavy hands but it was only his right until the 2nd wand fight. He got dropped by shoji for cryin out loud.

But anyways Hendo admittedly takes trt as does vitor. A bunch of ithers like randy admitted to it to.

But vitor is the only one shitted on left and right. Quite honestly sometimes I think its cuz he talks about jesus so much. Trt is just an excuse to trash vitor
Vitor has always had ko power and fast hands too btw. Just like hendo always had ko power and a good chin Phone Post

Nobody who takes TRT gets a free pass in my book