Zuffa purchasing MFC and Bellator

Just a word I heard from a close source who shall remain nameless but I trust completely. I don't know if the news has broken here yet and if so I apologize for creating another thread regarding.

First

-Until Tito

if you're not:

no can believe.

If true, would be cool to see Lombard and Alvarez in the UFC. Some of the featherweights are fun too. Could do without Konrad.

What would be the motivation for purchasing MFC?

Not only does this not make business sense it would also not bide well with the ongoing investigation into UFC creating a monopoly. This thread is BowlShiet!

DaemonDragon - What would be the motivation for purchasing MFC?
Altruism. Ridding the world of evil, one Pav at a time.

DaemonDragon - If true, would be cool to see Lombard and Alvarez in the UFC. Some of the featherweights are fun too. Could do without Konrad.

There is none.

DaemonDragon - If true, would be cool to see Lombard and Alvarez in the UFC. Some of the featherweights are fun too. Could do without Konrad.

LHW superstar Ryan Jimmo.

Purchasing MFC would just mean bringing back all the fighters that they have already cut. Therefore, your post makes no sense.

LTL - Purchasing MFC would just mean bringing back all the fighters that they have already cut. Therefore, your post makes no sense.

THIS. Bellator i can believe. MFC not so much.

I trust my source and we'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out. But apparently fighter contracts have been asked for for MFC and Bellator to be reviewed.

lol, MFC?

Doubtful that MFC would sell. Doubtful that Zuffa would want the org anyways. Bellator sounds about right though.

I call bullshit on MFC, but Bellator would make sense considering that they are supposed to eventually replace the UFC on Spike

Ya MFC was the deal breaker right there. U got greedy son. Phone Post

MFC is worthless

Buying Bellator AND MFC, would be definitely grounds for Monopoly police to come with guns blazing.

Pride, Strikeforce, Bellator, MFC...

I mean, at that point, what would be left in North American MMA... that actually reaches the viewers?

KOTC?

They won't purchase anything else until this FTC stuff is finished. Phone Post