Zuffa should do a Pride show

Nice call!

Steelersfan 24 7 - Change WEC to Pride and there you go.

Exactly, let them have that tv contract to build them up/swap some guys ready to go!!!!

PRIDE is dead.

That is all.

It would be amazing if they did a one off special (for a start and then more), maybe in Japan. They want to break into Japan, use Pride then have UFC shows over there (now with some guys who they used on their Pride show) and then have UFC vs Pride super-tournament at the end of the year (what Dana mentioned when they bought Pride). I knows it's never going to happen, but still.

Imagine how amazing it would be if Pride returned with those thundering beats at the intro, then the incredible presentation and hopefully onto incredible fights. Would have to be the way it was originally though, no slacking on presentation, or changes to point systems etc. Although, they could leave the soccer kicks out, i see the Japanese orgs have stopped that too.

Back when i used to watch WWE, they did the ECW one night stand show after ECW was dead for so long, it was a huge hit and got people talking and wanting more, even those who didn't have a clue what it was. Maybe they can recreate something like that with Pride.

Or maybe it's just full throttle ahead with UFC and leaving the dead orgs to RIP? Although, it would make sense for them to have a permanent foothold in a place like Japan where MMA has been successful for so long, they can only do so many UFC shows over there. They don't need to build a fanbase there like other countries, it already exists and is there for the taking.

There are two Pride shows Zuffa that could do that would nearly complete my life;
PRIDE vs UFC - no titles on the line, assemble a Pride Team (Wand, Cro Cop, Shogun, Page, Big Nog, Hendo, etc) and have them take on their UFC counterparts under Pride rules in the ring in Japan.
A one time open weight GP: Again, no existing titles on the line. This could take place over 4 PPV's. Again - Pride rules, in the ring, in Japan.
BLAF keeps saying he is going back to Japan. Do it right.

ttt for pride 35 Weeeeeerrrr baaaack

PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!!

Imagine if they had a pride "stable" like in Pro Wrestling