Zumba class to meet ladies?

Salsa classes were a bust for me but jazzercise or dance-exercise classes sound fun.

Anyone try zumba? It seems like a good salsa/exercise mix

I would think that going to zumba would make you look gay. Go back to Salsa

I saw a zumba class once filled with middle-aged overweight women wearing 2-sizes-too-small yoga pants. So yes.

My ex was a whore and a zumba instructor. She always thought the guys that came to her class were either gay, or losers trying to get with the ladies.

So even with her being a whore, and did whore shit, guys from zumba could never "close the deal".

I'd try something different to meet ladies.

Zumba is not a way to get laid. A swing dance class is a guaranteed way to get laid. It's all partner dancing, super hands-on, and there (outside of couples taking the class together) are a shit-ton of single girls doing it for fun or with a group.

Yoga man

I use to do it a few years ago. Started again recently and I feel great. Class is 80% women most days. 90+% women some days. A few young hotties and a few older hotties. See nip slips and epic camel toe a couple times a week.

I also feel great after I go. Improved flexibility and less stiffness etc...

Good to know. The vids of guys doing zumba look super ghey... But if it's one thing the OG knows them that's it

Salsa then. I put my shoot fighting days behind me so I guess I can retrain my refelxes once again

Yep, yoga is where it's at!

The yoga classes i went to a while back were all older or married women. Not a doable one amongst the lot. Hausefrau shit right there. But i did enjoy the exercises

AnthonyWeiner - Zumba is not a way to get laid. A swing dance class is a guaranteed way to get laid. It's all partner dancing, super hands-on, and there (outside of couples taking the class together) are a shit-ton of single girls doing it for fun or with a group.

This. Plus you can take your new skills out in public. You haven't seen the documentary Swingers? That shit works.