Ariel Helwani BLASTS Brenden Schaub for 15 minutes straight!

Helwani posted on his ig a clip of Schaub saying he is always scared to interview with him and fighters are chiming in

2 Likes

Say What Will Ferrell GIF by truTVā€™s The Chris Gethard Show

What are they saying? I donā€™t have ig

1 Like

Omg Ariel actually put the segment on its own video with a picture of him flexing.

What a self absorbed douche.

2 Likes

1:30 they jump right into it.

For those that havenā€™t seen the new thread:

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/bryan-callen-and-schaub-respond-to-ariel-helwani/3692092/11

Same Ariel has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Heā€™s always seemed like a opportunistic little weasel. Time has proven me right.

3 Likes

Maybe this ends in a murder suicide. The planet could really use a collective W about now

2 Likes

Finally someone actually had the balls to call out Brendan on his comedy. Dude is just not funny, I donā€™t get it

3 Likes

I donā€™t know, Ariel is obviously a whiny bitch but Iā€™m enjoying Heelwani. I hope Brendan comes over the top so we can get some more of this.

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying Heelwani

5 Likes

3 Likes

Ariel seems to be the underground king of MMA media

1 Like

At the end of the day sports journalist are mainly arm chair quarterback, out of shape, scumbags. Anybody could do the job of a sports journalist, it takes zero skills to sit and ask athletes the questions that weā€™re all thinking. ā€œHow do you think that went?ā€, ā€œwhat do you think youā€™ll do different next timeā€ or ask them something about their personal life. I think Ariel is unraveling because he sees his career moving backwards after being in the game for so long, he thinks heā€™s owed something and heā€™s upset seeing guys like Schmo, Brett okimoto, and ex fighters who work on the broadcast surpassing him and getting the jobs he wants. Ariel was the original Mean Gene of the mma world but his career is going to be cut short for being an insufferable douchebag.

8 Likes

As far as mma journalist go your prolly right

I feel he would 100%. I also feel he would press charges.

So Schaub is going to assault him for words?

1 Like

Good for Ariel. Iā€™ve never been a big fan of his but I love seeing all of these people finally letting Schaub have it. He is so fake and every joke of his he gets from someone else. I love it.

2 Likes

I think youā€™re overanalyzing this one. Helwani is just having a little fun because heā€™s been too afraid to say anything all these years due to being muzzled by corporate entities. Heā€™s trolling back and doing a good job of it. Like him or not, and heā€™s no doubt a whiny mofo but heā€™s found his voice.

1 Like

I agree Stea1th. Iā€™m not enjoying this Healwani type WWE bs tho. Stick to real journalism and idk what BS n BC are talking about him being hard to work with it seems like heā€™s one of few journalists who has personal relationships with fighters and they seem to like him. I would go by what I see and not what that douche says. I like Callen and I think you guys are taking Healwani which he calls himself as heā€™s doing these WWE style promos lately too seriously. Itā€™s a bit on the silly side but heā€™s been acting odd ever since heā€™s left ESPN imo.