Bella Muhammad accused of anti-semitism by Ariel Helwani

Belal “remember the six million” Muhammad

3 Likes

Ariel aint takin no shit hes comin for the belt

1 Like

Belal hates him because he is a faggot

2 Likes

I don’t know much about the background between these two, but Belal’s response was classy. They should just drop this and move on.

3 Likes

Dana might give that person a new contract and a discretionary bonus.

1 Like

Ariel is actually decent at his job, sure he struck when the iron was hot and got lucky getting in before the sport took off. He does some great interviews and has made a good life for his family, made it to the big show with ESPN etc. But this constant whining and victimhood shit is just making me not respect him at all, fuck off ariel and do the job, we dont need your bitch ass drama.

While I respected his dedication before, now I hope he crashes and burns

Fuck Israel

2 Likes

1 Like

I am not familiar but wouldn’t be to sure about that statement seeing as his uncle is Gad Saad.

Virtually all Muslims despise Jews so this isn’t even news. Belal can play the “everyone loves each other we’re all one” fake routine but he knows his contempt for Jewish people.

2 Likes

I can’t stand Islam and while a vast majority of antiSemitic tropes and conspiracies are absurd, to say there is nothing to the stereotypes at all outside of irrational hate isn’t accurate either, it’s just you can’t go there because there is so much legitimate extreme hate out there.

Why?

Ariel is a bitch and should just focus on the sport itself. However, it is funny to hear all the Palestinians in 2021 pretend to take the high road and portray themselves as innocent victims in all of this

3 Likes

I like Ariel even if he is a leftist or a Jew.

Edit: or a Canadian

1 Like

Helwani seems to think his poop doesn’t stink since his fanbase grew.

2 Likes

I like Ariels showbut he seems like a guy that you can get under his skin. He says he won’t give his haters shine but he will rant for 10 minutes on them.

2 Likes

That’s three strikes, one more ball and he’s intercepted

Jews dont lose their minds over money, but oh boy, when they think they have the masses under control…

Jews always calling everything and anything antiSemitic

4 Likes
1 Like