How many times do you restart the app ever day?

…because it freezes. It is close to becoming unusable. Android here

2 Likes

I’m glad my phone is too old to run that aids infested abortion they call an app.

1 Like

I use an iPad & Iphone because I’m not poor. No crashes here

1 Like

Almost none. And that’s because I barely use it because it always fucking freezes and/or crashes. This update was a massive clusterfuck and they’ve killed the UG/OG

2 Likes

I know pictures are no longer posting.

I have @Kirik @Chris @J_Burgos

But no response.

Processing: image.png…

1 Like

I think that the forum is losing members & revenue.Kirik,Chris,Jason & probably Gabe no longer want to put money into fixing it.

Could be wrong.

Lol u Apple fag

1 Like

I have to say I like the new forum for the most part. We should still have downvotes but overall it’s a bit better. If only it worked consistently

If I scroll to fast forward a video it freezes. If I scroll down to get to the bottom of the thread it freezes. To answer the OP I’d say about 20 times a day.

3 Likes

The forums work fine in a mobile browser. Just use Brave to browse the forums.

1 Like

Yes just use Brave. It’s all I use it for, actually.

I don’t use the app. Just browser. And it works with no issues.

me 2

I have the app but it was always a pain in the ass so I never went back to it.

Never :man_shrugging:

^ same

Zero issues whatsoever. iPhone.

Also I never use it because I can’t scroll quickly to the end of a thread, I have to scroll about 600x to get to the bottom of a 200 comment thread. It’s ridiculous. So I just don’t bother anymore. And if I choose to go straight to the end of the thread, I can’t scroll up from there. Can only see the last comment. Fuck I hate this app. So disappointing.

1 Like

Never. Use brave browser and delete the app.

1 Like

Every time I open it, I have to do it twice. Every time I click a link or youtube video here, I lose the ability to scroll, so I have to restart then too. Also if I dare “jump to” on a thread, instant loss of scrolling.

Its pointless to complain, they just dont care.