Joe Rogan 5’8”

I’m not talking down to you so I’ll keep it short. There’s little science to back up your diminutive post.

6 Likes

hes 200 pounds - perhaps all that width makes him appear shorter

1 Like

Only thing you’ve ever been discriminated against for was being a pussy

1 Like

I want to see Joe Rogan vs Jeff TRT Bezos fight to the death! No Cecil Peoples.

I thought I’d seen all John Candy’s movies, but can’t recall ever seeing this before. What movie?

I like to underreport my height to further frustrate little men.

Great 80’s film.

1 Like

LOL…if the short guy was a heavyweight powerlifter and the tall guy was built like Passive Jay, the results would be reversed.

He would have been 5’ 4" at maximum, but more than likely 5’ 2" if he existed at all.

In what world is 6 foot short? The only country where that’s average Male height is The Netherlands.

5’8 is Rogan’s Holywood Height.

He’s 5’6.

Really? What’s the typical height requirement? Gay if true. You’re a man, baby, yeah

tyson looked 2 feet taller there

One of the internet’s rules you can’t bring up Joe Rogan without speculating on his height despite him saying exactly how tall he is and being pictured with mma fighters that same height. It’s funny how jealousy rears its ugly head. Yes he’s 100x more successful than you but yes you’re taller than him which you really really want us to know.

1 Like

My buddy is 5’6 and it’s hilarious watching him go out. He does very well with girls and you’ve never seen something more insecure than a guy that’s 6’2 lose out to a 5’6 guy. It crushes their entire world. Confidence and being in shape gets him pretty far.

2 Likes

I’ve met Joe twice.

I would say he is 5’6", 5’7" tops.

I am 6’3" and was much taller than him.

I couldn’t care less, he was incredibly nice in person both times I met him.

I met Ben Affleck years ago skiing in Colorado and I was taller than him. Wiki says he is 6’4" and there is no way that’s true.

I know, stop the presses, Hollywood lies about heights, but it’s funny when you see it in person.

2 Likes

Spotted another midget