Jon Jones DM's MMA website! lol

Because he knows he’s a piece of shit and a garbage parent in his heart of hearts. Heating other people acknowledge it drives him insane.

1 Like

1 Like

Dammit Jonny was right again!

10 Likes

He has a knack for calling em out doesn’t he :wink:

I hope he stops drinking and it makes him a crabby asshole who will stop playing with his food and finish people

1 Like

Seriously fuck Jon Jones but what kind of worthless person DMs a complete stranger to tell them how much they hate them? Cellphone generation.

2 Likes

Ok stop, I take it back, no more!

1 Like

I love that Jon is a heel and hope he never changes. Lol

This is what guys who collect 80s toys marry.

7 Likes

He isnt in his retarded eyes. He thinks he is the good guy. I do t think I’ve ever met a super religious person specially a Baptist preacher who has raised good kids. Every single one that I know have kids who are all pieces of shit

2 Likes

Jon needs to teach Sunday school……

In prison

She has TDS for sure

2 Likes

Should Jon really be talking there? A chubby witch vs a starved horse. It’s not an easy decision tbh.

2 Likes

Jones is a fucking dickhead but it’s not a hard choice between his mrs and the bush pig above

2 Likes

I’m a Christian, or at least I try to be. Whether it’s right or wrong I feel like it’s a pretty decent model on how to try and live your life imo. Having said all that, I cannot stand mental midgets who either use religion like this to get out of any accountability. Treat God like a genie in a bottle. I also can’t stand when people take everything from the Bible so literal. I’m pretty sure a lot of stories from the Bible aren’t so literal, more like stories to teach us lessons/give perspective.

5 Likes

He is fucked in the head. Whatever help he needs it looks like he’s not going to get or accept.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to send something like that which you MUST KNOW will be screenshotted and used against you.

Such a shame. I remember when he broke through into the UFC and looked unbeatable.

A lot of daydrinking functional alcoholics with poor judgement among the rich and famous. JJ said a few years ago, when he first left alcohol in his past, he’d get blackout drunk leading into the week of the fight or whatever. While alcohol seems to work for his career, it’s amazing how he hasn’t learned it works nowhere else for him

DM probably meant drunken messaging.