Josh Fabia / Diego Issues Continue

What a POS. How has nobody beaten sense into this charlatan yet?

Blackmails him into a $100k check and films it. lol.

6 Likes

Fabio gives off luca magnotta vibes.
He should be in jail

10 Likes

If only Diego had a bit more Cain in him.

11 Likes

Diego is a fighting legend but I just assume Fabia got Diego into some gay stuff, like where he says “your mom doesn’t know your truth” and hence Diego is basically just paying him to go away.

7 Likes

Well, if you recall, Fabia did start an onlyfans with a bunch of Gayego content without telling Diego.

5 Likes

Jesse on fire goes into detail in the video, he doesn’t hold anything back and says that Dana is involved in protecting Diego now.

4 Likes

Good for Dana.

Diego doesn’t need to deal with any of this. He’s been through enough with life and Fabia already.
Fabia, no denying that guy is fucking weird. I’m not sure what he had hoped to get from this. He just needs to disappear. It’s kinda sad at this point.

3 Likes

finally theres a diego sanchez fight i’d like to see…

7 Likes

Is Diego such a broken dog that he can’t bite this motherfucker?
I don’t mean that in a shitty way, I just feel bad for him. Hes always been searching for meaning, this “guru” completely manipulated that I it seems.

I certainly hope Dana and others are finally circling the wagons around him.

15 Likes

Guys

Please
I am going to say it again

Please do NOT take anything Jessie Merl says and apply it to credibility

He doesn’t know what Dana is or isn’t doing

He is a jerk off that does opinion videos as fact

As for Fabia, is this new footage or old footage?

18 Likes

I fucking hate that Jesse guy, he’s a fucking faggit

7 Likes

Diego needs to get payback by hanging Fabia upside down and using him as heavy bag, then use him as a dartboard with some knives…

3 Likes

Kicking him in the dick until his balls pop out of his ear holes would be a start.

Teaching him how not to walk, showing him what his own eyeball looks like… theres a miriad of reasonable responses to getting psychologically soul raped publicly.
I’m just spitballin here fellas.

7 Likes

haven’t watched the video but get gay vibes from both

2 Likes

The video really shows off the Ghey relationship both of them had

2 Likes

yeah that shit was gay as hell

I don’t care that Diego is gay, I just wanna see Joshua getting his head caved in

9 Likes

I wonder how much sex those two had?

4 Likes

Tone It Down Too Much GIF by Hairspray Live!

3 Likes

Fabia def has the cult leader vibe going on and those guys always offer enlightenment followed by their weiner in your butt. I don’t even think Diego is necessarily gay but his guru bf definitely is.

2 Likes