Josh Fabia / Diego Issues Continue

4 Likes

Speaking of gay, lets talk about your avatar for a minute young man.
Who is that?

2 Likes

ali got huge fake tits last i saw

1 Like

I didnā€™t say anything positive about him. I asked a question and you ignored it.

I googled Merl and all i see is

• he has a business
  • has a youtube channel
  • trains jiu-jitsu

Heā€™s pretty overbearing in his vids, but nothing obviously nefarious that Iā€™m seeing

1 Like

I did the same thing and found two NFT businesses peddling military-themed NFTs. Itā€™s fucking garbage.

2 Likes

Gullible enough to think that letting a dude suck his dick doesnā€™t make him gay.

6 Likes

I take it you chose to invest in something else

Well, heā€™s got some nice beachfront property in Austin

2 Likes

Iā€™d assert that this proves the opposite, if anything. Any male would probably give her a go, regardless of their sweetness. But when i see some of the broads OGā€™ers consider hot, i think to myself, ā€œFloppydivac is so straight, heā€™ll bang any female pig in a 100 mile radius.ā€

2 Likes

It took me one video a long time ago to realize thisā€¦heā€™s such a dumbfuck I canā€™t understand how he has subscribers

2 Likes

Weā€™ve all been there a couple times right?

1 Like

Floppy gets his mail there

2 Likes

Why all the beeps?

Also, itā€™s always interesting to see people for whom life decisions seem extremely difficult, decide they are the ones to tell the masses how to successfully navigate them. All of the dumbest people have the most advice to give.

wow hes got face tattoos nowā€¦

Everything from the font he uses to his face to voice to his vibe sucks. Heā€™s a gross try-hard.

1 Like

SuƧlu şirket yer show me on the doll ağdalı İşaret dikkatini dağıtmak

It was a downgrade IMO. She has pre-op topless shots and they fit her frame nicely. Nice Invisa-nips too.

Here is the email that was sent.

Hello Mr. Fitch,

I am the assistant of Joshua Fabia. I am sending you this message on his behalf. As you may or may not know he is the former coach and manager of Diego Sanchez.

First and foremost you should know that Mr. Fabia contacted Joshua Davis at Berger Montague PC Law firm and tried to submit evidence that would help the Class Action Lawsuit immensely. They refused to reply to Mr. Fabia or take him seriously. You should also know that Mr. Fabia was refused and turned away by the U.S. States Attorneyā€™s office, the FBI, and local police when he tried to explain the corruption of the UFC and that UFC needs to be investigated for itā€™s illegal practices.

I am also emailing you as Mr. Fabia sold thousands of pieces of content to a new media outlet and that content will start to be released about three weeks from now. After he cut ties with Mr. Sanchez professionally no media outlets contacted him to get the real story of why his and Mr. Sanchezā€™s professional relationship ended. Instead there were countless lies and slander that defamed him and his company over the past five years. Diego Sanchez has lied to the public, his family and his friends for the past twenty years. Mr. Fabia would like to share the true story of Diego Sanchez with you.

Below is a link to a Dropbox folder and you will find evidence that proves that Mr. Sanchez is a liar, drug addict, cheater and overall manipulative and malicious person. Mr. Fabia was manipulated by him for two and a half years and it is time for the truth to be told. The evidence also proves some of the illegal tactics that the UFC uses on fighters and proves that UFC knowingly endangers the health and well-being of the fighters. As there is a lot to look at and process please feel free to contact with any questions you might have. Mr. Fabia is happy to clarify any of the evidence in this folder.

Mr. Sanchez is currently using a documentarist by the name of Charles Minn to perpetuate his lies and deception. It is unfortunate that another person is being manipulated by Mr. Sanchez. Mr. Minn also interviewed Dana White for this documentary.

Mr. Fabia has the utmost respect for you and the other fighters trying to expose the truth about the tactics that UFC uses to manipulate and control the fighters, the fans and the sport. Please contact Mr. Fabia through this email if you have any questions and would like more evidence.

Thank you

9 Likes