Khabib: Dagestani feelings matter

It’s probably pretty fair.

Peas in a pod.

Dagi’s in a tub?

1 Like

Yes and no. Publicly they share Khabib’s views to be a part of the pack but personally who knows. If you want to find out who the most radical of them are check their likes and/or messages under Khabib’s posts for the Allah’s need to disfigure Macron etc. but that would require a little investigation I guess

1 Like

Uhhh, bullshit.

Just admit you’re a hateful ignorant bigot that believes in childish fairytales to explain their existence lol. Dummy

Khabib is a pedophile like Muhammad. Probably a gay one

Probably. That’s no reflection of gay people as a whole.

No idea what you just rambled on about. You never make any sense though. You bounce between UG and OG spewing your retardation because you have no life outside of here. You’re worthless in every sense of the word and you’ve proven that time & time again.

Not that Conor was right for anything he said but for all Khabib’s preaching about humility and loving your fellow man, he sure carries a lot of anger and hate.

I don’t understand why he acts like he doesn’t have emotions when in reality, he seems like a pretty sensitive person. I will never understand how you could call somebody weak minded when you are emotionally affected by the words of people you don’t really know. That’s weak minded to me.

1 Like

Lol, dummy

RENT FREE, biotch

#Dagestanilivesmatter

You’re worthless

Lmao, project much?

Go believe in absurd childish nonsense you boomer tool lol

I live in the middle east and out of all of the people (ethnicities/nationalities) that love to start shit out here in Israel which people love to do of all religions here! The worst are people from the Caucus(Dagestan and Azerbaijan)! I woo

1 Like

They have enormous cocks and hot women in Dagestan? Good for them