Michael Bisping relaunches "Believe You Me" without Luis J. Gomez

5 Likes
3 Likes

This. Did they say what happned with Luis?

3 Likes

Fuck yeah! This is what the podcast needed. Luis was never prepared he was direspecting everyone there.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I was right in the other thread. They are too similar and argue too much. Bisping said he made the decision and then quickly said luis made the decision too. Sucks with harrington on it

5 Likes

If he could get Darren Till or even someone like Dom Cruz long term he could quickly become the best mma podcast out there.

The rest suck ass. All of them

6 Likes

Bisping and Luiz always arguing made the show entertaining. I would hate for the show to become a circle jerk fest now

7 Likes

Same here. But behind the scenes bisping said they would argue bad. I would have liked to see that haha

3 Likes

Everyone trying to recreate the Fighter and the Kid

4 Likes

Live Q & A today. The Count Will take questions on the breakup with Luis J. Gomez:

2 Likes

Meh.

I actually think Bisping has gone too PC. He’s always trying to stop Gomez from saying certain things.

Luis is awesome, funny, and actually has some good insight. I’d like to see him do a podcast with a different fighter.

4 Likes

When I first found the podcast I wasn’t sure on Luis but after a few episodes I warmed to him and I now prefer his other podcasts to BYM.

I probably won’t listen to BYM much now as the non MMA parts were the best part of the show

2 Likes

I agree.

Luis’ standup isn’t great but he is funny on podcasts. When him and Bisping would go on about dumb shit the were the best parts of the show.

1 Like

That’s a bummer I thought Bisping and Luis were good together. Really curious to what caused him to get replaced.

1 Like

I thought there was too little MMA on that podcast. Will be more with Harrington now I guess. Should be good Harrington will be better than Luis imo

1 Like

He does surprisingly well… And there is going to be different rotating co-hosts.

Believe you me on the GAS digital network

1 Like

2 Likes

Strickland in the first minute basically says sorry for being a faggot and brown nosing and Bisping shut that down quick haha

1 Like

Strickland seems like a creepy POS. Maybe a future War Machine or Mayhem Miller type.

2 Likes