O'Malley doesn't want to fight in NYC, not even for Frankie Edgar

Dana White be like

Fight Me Lets Go GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

I think it’s smart if O’Malley wants to avoid high tax states. Didn’t the guys that fought in China get double raped?

Dana has big bosses who aren’t his friends he has to answer to these days. O’Malley is very popular with young fans. It’s not even how many people he appeals to as much as who he appeals to.

The UG hasn’t been a target ufc demo in almost a decade. Old school Hardcore fans do not pay the bills anymore.

So the big bosses think so highly of Omalley that they’re going to make sure Dana puts on the kiddy gloves and bends over backwards to keep Omalley happy?

Is It Over GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

He’s in a great position to pick and choose… flashy fighter with fans and people seem to love his personality. It would be stone cold retarded to hold him back in any way unless he’s impossible to work with.

Who’s buying fights and who’s streaming them out of both these demographics?

Old guys definitely aren’t buying anymore because streaming is too hard to figure out lol

UFC could, but he’d be signed by Bellator immediately and for much more than the UFC pays him. I’m sure Sean knows that in the back of his head.

He reportedly made over $200,000 his last fight. Are you retarded? What is Bellator going to pay him?

1 Like

mister rogers middle finger GIF

1 Like

Aren’t fighters required to get the vax if they fight in NYC? I get the impression it may have something to do with that.

1 Like

Is it a vaccine thing or a tax thing?