Prime Fedor vs Cain, DC Stipe?

Wasn’t he fairly young still though?

I’m still a a Fedor fan. His run in pride was magical.

Cain is the most overrated HW ever. He beat Bigfoot, and JDS. Fedor would absolutely crush that suspect chin of his early in the first.

Stipe wouldn’t stand a chance. And DC would get smacked up worse than he did against Stipe.

3 Likes

35 vs Bigfoot, I think.

1 Like

Fedor V Randleman is all I’m gonna say.

This…

I think prime Cain would have best chance. Due to cardio and speed.

1 Like

He mauls fedor the way he did JDS and Silva

JDS also KOed him clean out.

Kevin was bigger stronger and faster than Cain. The only area he had him was cardio and Fedor didn’t let that come into play. He went from the above gif, to tapping him in about a minute. Cain has nothing for him on the ground. He could get him there, then he would spend all his time defending subs and then eventually get caught in one. I would think arm bar when Caim goes for GnP and gets his arm caught in Fedor’s limb shredder.

Look what he did to Coleman who was at the very least on Cain’s level wrestling, and probably better.

That was a prick move. I would have ripped his arm out

4 Likes

I didn’t realize that. 35 is def past his prime

not for HWTs, Fedor wouldn’t have stopped Brocks, DCs or Cains takedown and JDS KO’s him standing. Stipe would be interesting but I’d favor Stipe

Fedor was like Michael Myers when he was in Pride. You couldn’t stop him. Didn’t matter what you did to him he kept coming back.

5 Likes

Spoken like a true clown.

1 Like

He would murder Stipe. Not sure about the other 2 but it’s a toss up. Cain got clipped all the time, DC is the toughest match up imo

Fedor was an unstoppable machine, but the game evolved and we got guys like the 3 you are mentioning.

I feel he losses to all 3, but would be AWESOME fights either way.

1 Like

Could see Cain getting clipped. Brock cowers when he gets hit hard, if Fedor landed I could see Brock cowering and getting finished.

DC would be a hell of a fight. Stipe too. Could see both going either way.

I always thought Fedor was much younger when his losses start racking up. Learning he was 35 against Brett Rodgers changes my perspective.

JDS it could have gone either way. Even Arlovski was tagging Fedor before he fucked up and Fedor murdered him in affliction.

With Fedor, he sometimes looked to be losing and would turn it around instantly.

Both the ko of Arlovski and when it looked like Randleman broke his neck, it seemed like Fedor was done and then bam, fights over Fedor won.

1 Like

Also JDS CLEANED him out in their first match.

He was like 33-34 vs Brett I think. Was before the Bigfoot fight. But Brett was fighting well that night & Fedor still looked pretty good to me too. Beat a bigger man in a slugfest brawl.

Fedor got cut bad from a jab. It looked bad, but I don’t think he was ever in trouble. I don’t believe Rodgers ever had him hurt at any moment. Just a bloody fight.

1 Like