UFC 267 and 268 over eight days: As good as MMA gets in 2021

He is good at talking shit and calling out strikers but hasn’t made any attempt to back it up yet

1 Like

Alex Pereira is the kickboxer who KOed Adesanya. He just got added to 268 and so did Burgos. 267 and 268 updated cards.

UFC 267 Quick Card

UFC 268 Quick Card

1 Like

Both of those cards are stacked. Gems like Pereira hidden in there and Makhachev and Iaquinta vs Bobby Green, Tuivasa vs Harris types of fire and gas matchups. Love it.

1 Like

For sure. Still far away but its gonna be fun.

KSW will also be doing an event on Saturday the 23rd as if this two weeks could deliver anything more.

10/22 BKFC
10/23 KSW
10/23 GLORY
10/23 Bellator Russia
10/23 UFC FN
10/26 UFC CS
10/27 PFL Finals
10/29 ONE
10/30 UFC 267
11/2 UFC CS
11/5 Bellator Dublin
11/6 UFC 268

And if you zoom out on this run of fights out to three weeks? Well then you have to add ONE kickboxing FW GP quarters and title fight, Bellator LHW GP semis and another UFC FN.

ONE Championship Quick Card

Whether you want to look at the three weeks starting on 10/15, the two weeks starting on 10/23 or the week and a day starting on 10/30 with 267 and 268 back to back, it is clearly going to be the best period of time in 2021 to be a fight fan. That likely holds true even if you only catch 25% of all the fights featured in these events.

10/15 ONE FW GP
10/16 Bellator LHW GP
10/16 UFC FN
10/22 BKFC
10/23 KSW
10/23 GLORY
10/23 Bellator Russia
10/23 UFC FN
10/26 UFC CS
10/27 PFL Finals
10/29 ONE
10/30 UFC 267
11/2 UFC CS
11/5 Bellator Dublin
11/6 UFC 268

Yet another solid fight added to the best two/three weeks in 2021 MMA by a mile.

Former UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson will square off with former Bellator lightweight champion Brent Primus next month.

Bellator announced on Thursday the full fight card for Bellator 268, which includes Henderson vs. Primus on Oct. 16 at Footprint Center in Phoenix. The lightweight fight will serve on the Showtime-televised main card before a pair of light heavyweight headliners including champ Vadim Nemkov vs. Anthony Johnson in the main event.

1 Like

Cumshot should wreck Holland and magny but they both wanted that fight and khanzat wanted none of them UNTIL both Holland and magny both lost and by getting wrestle fucked, then khamzat all of a sudden did a 180 but only then

Pudz is fighting a 2-0, 6’6 330 lb Senegalese wrestler in the KSW main even. Thats a freakshow fight I’d like to see even though I’m not watching that KSW card.

Tomorrow’s 266 is good prequel to this upcoming three weeks of MMA.

For sure the most entertaining period of 2021 MMA.

Overeem is out but he was gonna get crushed anyway most likely and it would have been work even finding somewhere to watch that. Eight days to go and then boom, we will be off to the races.

1 Like

Nice to have Fury Wilder before this stretch of fights kicks off next Friday.

Guess RIZIN did not want UFC, Bellator, ONE, PFL and KSW to have all the fun, they have a card on 10/24. I can’t lie, I have no interest in watching it. Hopefully I’ll catch a replay of the FW title fight main event between Saito and Ushiku.

RIZIN 31 Quick Card

1 Like

You can just feel it in the air after Fury Wilder III last night, 10/9 through 11/06 is just gonna be the most thrilling month of combat sports we have been witness to in a very long time.

I was talking about eight days in the thread title, two weeks in the initial post and later in the thread three weeks. Then DY3 reminded me about Fury Wilder III a couple weeks ago and the fight exceeded the hype.

We can call last night the starting point for this epic run, sure combat sports are a 365 day a year thing but this four weeks starting last night is a rare and exceptional block of time for sure.

Besides RIZIN getting added to the list, Fight Nights Global is also holding an event this month too on 10/16. Their event features 5x5 title fights at FW, MW and LHW with Mineev vs Ismailov headlinging.

AMC Fight Nights 105 Quick Card

1 Like

Besides the UFC, Bellator, ONE, PFL, KSW, RIZIN and Fight Nights shows I see LFA, Jungle Fights, ACA, RCC, Combate, Pancrase, Deep and UAE Warriors also have shows this month.

That pretty much covers most of the biggest MMA promotions on earth besides a couple like ROAD, Shooto, M1, BRAVE and Shooto Brazil.

The ONE FW GP and Petrosyan title fight are tomorrow. Then the epic stretch of MMA fights begins on Sat with the Bellator GP fights and Bendo Primus. As Goldberg would say… Here. We. Go.

Don’t forget about 269 and 270. That’ll be 4 killer PPV’s in a row

Only got to see highlights of yesterday’s shows but looking forward to catching the UFC and Bellator main cards next weekend. They start early, Bellator main card at 3 pm ET and UFC 4 pm ET.

1 Like

See the Superbon KO? holy shit

1 Like