UFC 267 and 268 over eight days: As good as MMA gets in 2021

It really deserves its own thread if it hasnt already

1 Like

Iā€™m sure some people are looking forward to watching the Minakov, Fedor and Vettori fights and then the PFL finals but I think it is safe to say that 267 and 268 are the events we are really anticipating like a kid at Christmas.

3 Likes

Fedorā€™s last or 2nd to last fight (depending on what he decides) is the highlight of the MMA day IMO. Minakov Fortune fell through so now its Minakov vs Titan champ and the rest of the card is just not that compelling. Tokov returning is good though. UFC FN card not very interesting either IMO. Iā€™ll likely watch like eight fights between Bellator and UFC, maybe ten but thats it.

Iā€™d like to see Pudz vs the 330 lb wrestler but its hard to catch single KSW fights when you donā€™t want to watch the card. Iā€™ll likely settle for replay clips and gifs unfortunately.

Yeh bro. Iā€™ll watch everything leading up on replay. 267 I am buying live PPV 100%

1 Like

Hell of a way to end this run with PFL finals tonight and then 267, Bellator Dublin and 268.

1 Like

268 is the best show of this whole run and it happens to be the final show, works out perfect.

What. A. Card.

y

UFC 268 Quick Card

1 Like

i am interested to see if khamzat chimaev still has it.
granted he is fighting someone Magny ragdolled on the ground

1 Like

I bet he has a good performance.

Whether it was Fury/Wilder III, the Petrosyan KO, the Verhoeven fight, the Pudz and Fedor performances or the Costa Vettori fight or even the Cooper KO last night of the guy he was 0-2 againstā€¦

Its been a really fun month of combat sports after life has been kinda fucked since covid hit.

So cool this awesome run ends with 267 and 268.

It has been great!

2 Likes

Curious as well, sadly he turned down Rockhold and wants to smash everyone except a known fighter lol

I feel 267 shoulda been free in Australia with fightpass membership. I buy every ppv card but Iā€™m a bit butthurt that 267 was full price with main card at 5am

Now 268 this weekend. Canā€™t complain because of the awesome line up but $110 over two weeks does suck. PPV gotta go- make fightpass all inclusive of ppvs apart from pubs and clubs and I bet youā€™d see subscriptions sky rocket

1 Like

Canelo v plant on Saturday also

1 Like

And look how good 267 was.

October 2021 was the most entertaining month in combat sports I can remember in forever.

And we turn around and have 268 on Saturday, just perfect.

2 Likes

More great news

2 Likes

Please be with Bisping and not DC. Please

I like the way the card is ordered too.

Sometimes you get a good card with 5 or 6 great fights, but still get a couple of duds on the main card, and the better fights, lower down the order.

Here, the order is great. Especially the top of the card -

2 Likes

I canā€™t take Bispingā€™s voice so Iā€™ll take DC lol

1 Like

Haha why, donā€™t like the northern accent? My missus is from that area and she reckons he sounds American

And the entertainment continues. Mix and Gallagher went back and forth with guillotines until Mix tapped Gallagher with one in the 3rd then Pitbull wins the belt his brother relinquished.

This card to night will be a lot of fun.

What we have seen over the past thirty days has for sure been the best month of combat sports in a long time.

1 Like

Six KOs on the prelims in a row last night and then Gaethje Chandler beyond delivered.

Canā€™t so enough how amazing the past month has been.

1 Like