What is Frank Shamrock up to these days?

I met him back when he was still Champ at the height of his popularity. Took a pic with me and couldn’t have been cooler.

2 Likes

Exactly.

All 3 times for me.

5 Likes

i’ve had exactly the opposite experience, as has everyone i know

1 Like

I met him when he was doing backstage interviews for Bellator in 2013. He was super cool and nice to me as well. I think it was at Bellator 97.

3 Likes

Josh Thomson started training with Frank when it was his gym before AKa, and he said Frank sucked at everything, said he had no power, he wasn’t a good wrestler, and his BJJ was just average, he did say Frank was hard to hold down though, very squirmy and always moving on bottom. But yeah Frank looked great in the cage. He’s beat some tough dudes.

But… Thomson has some weird beef with Shamrock. I think it’s because Shamrock said Thomson was a gay fighter. Lol

Yeah,Frank said it when he was commentating on Josh’s fight at the Playboy Mansion.

1 Like

Tied a dog to a truck at an airport so
He could go skiiing. He literally posted pics on IG of himself at the resort the next week. I don’t even like
Dogs but that’s literally criminal.

1 Like

@gregbrady ?

1 Like

The dog thing is not a big deal. The pound where I lived in northern CA wouldn’t let you drop off dogs, you had to abandon them or put them down. Most ppl don’t share the same weird overly emotional feelings towards dogs some of you ppl do. They’re just another animal there’s nothing special about them
I judge ppl based on how they treat other humans not how they treat dogs cows chickens or roaches. Who gives a fuck?
He was my favorite fighter back in the day.

2 Likes

It was just a joke because you hate dogs

1 Like

It’s pretty fucked up, but there are a lot of Yankees who value an animal’s life more than the life of a human who belongs to the other political party.

There are a lot of Yankees who value an animal’s life more than the life of a human period.

there are a shitload of english labour who value any animal’s life far more than any working class life.