#1 Female Fighter breaking news!

Who cares.

Womens MMA is strait circus.

sgavin

Get a life, I'd bet my house that I know more MMA than you do and not Joe rogan or eddie bravo MMA actual Judo, Ju jitsu and boxing.. I enjoy embarrassing guys like you when I take them down and tap them in seconds. Save you hating for someone you can hang with!

offers OMA a Blizzard(tm)

MMAmanda = Obvious troll SGavin.

I am pretty sure that Tara LaRosa stole MMAmanda's prom date on the night of prom and left MMAmanda home playing with herself while watching 16 Candles over and over again.

troll for sure- Just trying to figure out who

and "lady"--- -Though I'm sure we're in the same weight class, I've been beaten up by FAR better women than you.  And that was just for not having dinner done on time!

Tara's fun to watch because she always has a solid gameplan.  I don't think she'd stay in the pocket with Gina.  I think she closes the distances, clinches her up and takes her to the ground.  From there--- armbar

Also- I think even talking about this fight is silly.  Tara just fought Welchlin at 125 yesterday.  Gina has missed weight a few times at 145 by a couple of pounds.

We just watched Tara fight at the Hook N Shoot in Evansville Indiana......nice! There were great fights in the 8 woman tournament.

"and "lady"--- -Though I'm sure we're in the same weight class, I've been beaten up by FAR better women than you. And that was just for not having dinner done on time!"

snickers Gavin's fixin' to get slapped by somebody! LOL

Cindy

I'm a big fan of Tara's no matter what! I look forward to the news.

Robin.

I'm about to spill some behind the scenes beans, that may twist a few pairs of boxers into a bunch.

I'm tired of being PC. People want to try to kick me when I'm down... so I'm gonna start stompin' mudholes in arses.

Guys relax, it's all good... nothin' I haven't heard before. I know I'm not the hottest, prettiest, or cutest chic in the sport... I'm not trying to be. My boobs, hair color, eye color, cheek bones, jaw line, and ass, are 100% real. No alterations thus far, and no plans for it.

I represent the die hard fans and fighters that straight up love the sport itself... not the box it came in. I'm the kid from bumfuck nowhere that made it to the top, based solely on will and determination, after being told I never would.

You don't have to come from a big state of the art school, with "legendary" instructors and trainers... or fancy equiptment... you just have to love it, and want it.

Thankyou to everyone, supporters and detractors, I wouldn't be where I am now without either faction.

-Tara LaRosa

I thought you were going to spill some behind the scenes beans?

Tara -

Glad to see you on the forum...I think you're plenty good looking.

That being said, what do you think of Kaitlin Young? After last weekend she has 4 MMA fights and looks impressive.

Who should be her next opponent?

You have to listen to the radio show broadcast to get the goods.

Kaitlin Young is the next generation of womens MMA. If I have to fight her, I sure as hell, am not standing with her. I've never seen someone in womens MMA use timing, distancing, reach, and form to such a pristine level. This girl's standup is even better than Gina's.

I was shocked. Although, I shouldn't be... I know where she trains. I'm excited to see how her career unfolds.

I agree with you Tara, Kaitlin is young and has great potential. Thanks for the response, and good luck in your next fight.

Thanks for being a true pioneer in women's mma.

Tara terrifies me

"I represent the die hard fans and fighters that straight up love the sport itself... not the box it came in. I'm the kid from bumfuck nowhere that made it to the top, based solely on will and determination, after being told I never would.

You don't have to come from a big state of the art school, with "legendary" instructors and trainers... or fancy equiptment... you just have to love it, and want it."

Well said Tara!

I met Tara either this year in Vancouver, she came across as genuine as profesional. I have a lot of time for her, especially now knowing the turmoil that she was going through personally at the time!

You are an inspiration Tara!

Regards
Brad Morris

I'd put $ on Tara over Gina.

As far as hot, I'd still bet on Tara. She's got that natural something...

Gina would win, fixed fights only

She's Erin Toughills weight anyway, not Taras. No ref neede if she fought Erin, only 911

ttt for Tara and MMA Radio Retail