#1 Female Fighter breaking news!

"lol @ LaRosa being HOT, She has a jaw the size of Jay leno's whole head! In her sport that's good but she is not pretty..Sry Gina is a goddess in comparisons.. And I'm not bi, 100% into guys I just know she's pretty and Tara isn't! "

Unnecessary comment!

I like both fighters but this comment here is straight retarded. There is no need for this shit in women's mma.

"Lee Lohff hates all women....

WTF????? "

I was asking myself the same thing dude.  Rumor has it you'll only give backrubs to men...

then punch them in the face..

GIF Contest Tara vs Gina, GO.

This whole thread is amazing. These two women are not even almost in the same weight class. Gina outweighs Tara by at least 20 and maybe 25 pounds when both are in fighting shape, so don't expect them to ever tangle in an MMA ring.
In my opinion, Gina is not just a pretty face, but has some real talent and tremendous potential as an MMA fighter if she gets proper training and more fight experience.
Tara is already a very experienced mma figher, with a very balanced stand-up and ground game, and the smarts and calm that comes with alot of fights, to be able to make adjustments in the middle of a battle.

someone from this thread needs to recap the interview

Is this crap web site working for anyone?

I can not get the radio to work?

"She will be fighting Fedor on NYE."

Did Fedor's management team pick this opponent? And will other members of his fight team be fighting her younger sister? Or maybe her auntie?

I was asking myself the same thing dude. Rumor has it you'll only give backrubs to men...

then punch them in the face..

Zing! In all seriousness, I'd give you a back rub. No punches following it either. Perhaps oil, but not if it would make you feel uncomfortable. Food for thought.

Now I'm all hot and bothered--- can someone post a recap?  I couldn't get it to work

Tara Larossa vs Amanda Buckner was one of the best fights in MMA this year, womens MMA is exciting, lots of dick heads on here.

Tara Larossa vs Amanda Buckner

Round 1

http://fight.bodoglife.net/media/bodog-fight-episode-3-5

Round 2

http://fight.bodoglife.net/media/bodog-fight-episode-3-6

Round 3

http://fight.bodoglife.net/media/bodog-fight-episode-3-7

Having seen Tara train I can say STFU to all the haters, she is the real deal.

Wow. You are the expert. So end of story.

Or you are a moron.

recap?

Very few "experts" on women's mma.  I'd say Eric Nicholls from Bodog, Jeff Osbourne from HnS and Josh Barnett.  That's about it...

Larosa, I'm sorry--- but it looks like you're going to have to recap for us :)

tttara

ttt for a recap

Recap... like I said above, I'm tired of the whole PC roll. I did it my way... that south Jersey, straight to the point, tell it how it is, kiss my ass, kinda way.

It's not the usual happy-go-lucky, respectful to the whole world and everyone in it interview.  I ...uhh.. kinda let it fly.

I gotta thank all the kewl cats, AND ass-hats of the UG, for provoking it.  Downtown... (grin) are you still trainin' down there in Charlotte?  I gotta come down and hang out... and kick your ass.  Miss you dude.

Jonny boy... you'll never guess who I train with down here at Factory... that poor kid you highlight reeled years and years ago, the fight that's up on youtube.  LOL.  His scars are deep dude... LOL.  Do you still train at all?

To chime in to some stuff written on here: yeah it would be stupid to stand with Carano, I don't think I'd win a standup war either... and she's not takin me on the ground either.  If Kelly Kobold couldn't pound me out, then it's not happening.  Fuji... mmm... that's another story, I might have her standing, but she is just slick enough that she might catch me on the ground... but I'm huge compared to her so that might factor in.

MMAmanda... who are you?  Just out of curiousity, what is it about my game, that you think is lacking, that Gina would be able to capitalize on to secure the W? ...other than the fact that you think I'm hideous.

Brad Morris, it was great to meet you!  I wish that had been a better weekend for me. I tried to be as social as I could stand.

-Tara

Tara- Who said you had to be PC? Fuck that. You are a fighter, you walk the walk already now you should talk the talk. Just let it all hang out. Fuck all the haters on here.

Jellosnack = 19 yo