$1 Million UFC Donation to Hawaii Wildfires Relief Effort Mahalo

2 Likes

96K likes, 2,370 comments - danawhite on August 12, 2023: "We are donating $1M to support Hawaii relief efforts plus 100 percent of proceeds from the shirt...."

1 Like

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is donating $1 million to the Hawaii wildfires relief fund after Maui and Lahaina suffered catastrophic losses. In addition, the promotion created a special T-shirt with 100 percent of proceeds going toward recovery efforts.

“It’s been horrible to see the wildfires raging across Maui, causing devastation to that beautiful place and the amazing people who call it home,” White said. “My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered so much loss. But I want all of you to know you’re not alone. The Hawaii people embody the warrior spirit like no one else, and we stand with you.”
UFC has yet to stage a live mixed martial arts (MMA) event in Hawaii (here’s why) but has several top fighters representing the islands including former UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway and UFC 292 middleweight competitor Brad Tavares, among others.

Several Hawaiian charities like Hawaii Community Foundation and Maui Food Bank are also taking direct donations here and here. In addition, Maui Humane Society is also accepting donations for pets and other animals displaced by this month’s devastating wildfires here.

1 Like

Hell yeah! Right on Dana!

1 Like

UFC has yet to stage a live mixed martial arts (MMA) event in Hawaii (here’s why) but has several top fighters representing the islands including former UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway and UFC 292 middleweight competitor Brad Tavares, among others.

Several Hawaiian charities like Hawaii Community Foundation and Maui Food Bank are also taking direct donations here and here. In addition, Maui Humane Society is also accepting donations for pets and other animals displaced by this month’s devastating wildfires here.

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/ufc-floyd-mayweather-among-those-offering-aid-for-maui-wildfire-relief-efforts

Alongside a flat donation to the relief efforts, the UFC will be selling a UFC Hawaii T-shirt on the official store, with all proceeds also going towards the fund.

“It’s been horrible to see the wildfires raging across Maui, causing devastation to that beautiful place and the amazing people that call it home. My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered so much loss but I want you all to know that you’re not alone. The Hawaiian people embody the warrior spirit like no one else and we stand with you. In that spirit, UFC is going to make a $1 million dollar donation to support Hawaii relief efforts. We are also doing this limited edition T-shirt with a hundred percent of the proceeds going to those Hawaii relief efforts so please, visit UFCstore.com today, pick up a t-shirt and to our friends in Hawaii, we love you and we have your backs. And to everyone else, UFC sponsors, anyone affiliated with the UFC, I ask you to stand up too. Donate some money, reach out to me or buy a T-shirt. Let’s all help these people in Hawaii, thank you guys very much.”

where is bj penn

TTMFT

The Dana haters will say “$1 million is nothing to him he shoulda gave way more”

phoenix GIF