1 month FREE

New Year’s Training Special
All of January Free for First-time Students (Uniform Included)

If you've been watching all the Gracie YouTube videos and you've been wondering whether or not you should sign up and start learning at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA, now is the time to make it happen! For any first-time students who live in Southern California we are offering the entire month of January at no charge. To make it even easier, we will throw in a free uniform so you have nothing to worry about. There are no hidden costs or registrations fees, we just want you to have a chance to try out the most effective system of self-defense at the most friendly, safe, and family-oriented training academy in the world! This offer applies to children as well as adults. All you have to do is mention the "New Year's Special" when you come in and we'll hook you up. If you want to see the first 3 lessons before you come in, go to www.GracieUniversity.com and create a free student profile, and that will give you instant access to the first 3 lessons of our white belt curriculum. For those who would rather watch a class first, no problem, simply show up during any Gracie Combatives class and sit in our spectator area (after watching one class you 'll wish you were on the mat). If you are a student of the Academy and you have a friend or family member who's been thinking about starting, there's never been a better time. Get them on the mat for one class, and we'll take care of the rest.

Remember, this offer is for first-time students only who live in Southern California, and when you come in you must mention "New Year's Training Special" to get hooked up.

Thank you so much for the info!! I will be down there this week to try the special. I was planning on joining in January but the distance I have to drive makes me a little apprehensive. This special will give me a trial period to see if the drive is too much. I live about 1 1/2 hrs from the academy and my work is about 25 minutes from there if the traffic is good. Getting over the Sepulveda pass and by LAX is hell! I took a class there several months ago (Jordan taught it) and it was great. I got the Combatives DVD set for Christmas and watching them gets me so excited to go there and train. Hope to meet you there sometime. Thanks again.

Thanks again for the info. Yesterday I went and signed up for the free month and took the 11:30 class.

For those that have never been to the Gracie Academy in Torrance it is unlike any other martial arts academy. I have been training in various martial arts since the mid 1980s and the Gracie Academy is by far the most professionally run school that I have ever seen. The staff is extremely professional and helpful. The vibe inside of the class is very relaxed and friendly and everybody is there to help each other out. Absolutely no egos. The level of instruction is incredible. Between my current job as a Field Training Officer for the police department and my previous career in the military; I have about 20 years experience as an instructor, and in my opinion the methods of instruction used at their academy is top notch.

If you can't make it out to their academy I highly recommend their combatives DVD set. My wife got them for me for Christmas and once again the level of instruction is second to none.