10-0 fighter, is he ready for the big show?

There is a fighter out of central Ohio who is making a name for himself amongst the local mma community. His name is Alfred Leisure. I cover a variety of regional shows around the Ohio area and think this guy should be in the big show by now. He went 6-0 as an ammy and is currently 4-0 as a pro. He will fight again on October 24th for the IT Fight Series in Columbus Ohio where he will defend his championship title. I think this guy has a ton of potential to take his career to the next level, what are your thoughts?

I will include some videos in the next post

If he was 10-0 as a pro, I'd say yes but it's better for him to get more cage time now and being better prepared for when he makes the jump instead of making the jump now. Phone Post 3.0

Sherdog says he's 34 years old and hasn't fought in a year. Is that correct?

Tomato Can - Sherdog says he's 34 years old and hasn't fought in a year. Is that correct?

His last fight was May 23rd, and not sure about his age, fight finder on here also shows he is 34.

If he's really 34 I think it's pretty doubtful that he'll ever fight in the UFC. At that age he's already declining physically and I would think that when signing prospects with only low-level/local experience, the UFC probably puts an emphasis on youth.

RenegadeBoxing -
Tomato Can - Sherdog says he's 34 years old and hasn't fought in a year. Is that correct?

His last fight was May 23rd, and not sure about his age, fight finder on here also shows he is 34.

34 is the new 24 son....

Nah at 24 I had hair and a 6 pack! Now I look like Homer Simpson Phone Post 3.0