100% think Dana skipped pf because of Reem win

I know old news, and I do believe Dana went to lorenzos bday afterparty, and he was pisses about the draw, but I think he truly didn't want to answer any questions about Reems win, nothin not about duffer record and all that jazz he just didn't want too, especially after Brock who Dana was all over his nuts about being 1 heavy in the world, just didn't want anything to do with it.

An sorry about any spellin or grammar I'm at BJ's in Burbank and using my mobile browser... Im drinking beer and eating pizza if anyone wants to come shake my hand btw

Highly doubt that. He has answered questions about Overeem several times, as recently as a few weeks ago. 

This is about the last ufc, BTW annd yes I'm munted off beer already

HERP DERP DERP HERP!

Yes but didn't that night, he knows how mma fans work, a week changes a world beater in to top ten, and then into top 20 after there record is completed dissected

I guess you missed the Fight Club Q&A where he answered about 15 questions from fans about Ubereem

"I'm at BJ's in Burbank and using my mobile browser... Im drinking beer and eating pizza if anyone wants to come shake my hand btw"

gay code for "powerbottom"

jacktripper - "I'm at BJ's in Burbank and using my mobile browser... Im drinking beer and eating pizza if anyone wants to come shake my hand btw"

gay code for "powerbottom"

lol

CarlWinslow - I know old news, and I do believe Dana went to lorenzos bday afterparty, and he was pisses about the draw, but I think he truly didn't want to answer any questions about Reems win, nothin not about duffer record and all that jazz he just didn't want too, especially after Brock who Dana was all over his nuts about being 1 heavy in the world, just didn't want anything to do with it.

An sorry about any spellin or grammar I'm at BJ's in Burbank and using my mobile browser... Im drinking beer and eating pizza if anyone wants to come shake my hand btw ... I have on my favorite shirt:

Nope missed all these q-a's doesn't matter that night he just didn't want it, and that's what this thread is about Phone Post

BJs is the only place I enjoyed eating at when I lived in Burbank. The blackened chicken pizza is the shit.

Wish I had a beard;( Phone Post

"BJs is the only place I enjoyed eating at when I lived in Burbank. The blackened chicken pizza is the shit."

gay code for "enjoys scat play"

Yes how do u know that? Phone Post