$100 UG UFC 141 Pool

I'm mmanoob. Did I win?

Still need 80 more people for the UG pool!

http://www.offerpools.com/pools/join-pool.php?id=59 

TTT.

Join up UG. We all like pick'ems, you can't deny that.

ttt Phone Post

Come on guys, it is free to place bets and see how your picks stack up. Running out of time though to make picks!

ttt

i told a bunch of my buddies hopefully they will sign up

Is there any way my friends can put me as the reference without me copying and pasting the link? because i tell a lot of people by word of mouth

Sub Phone Post

In Phone Post

TTT. Less than an hour left to join in. 

http://www.offerpools.com/pools/join-pool.php?id=59  

Do you get DQ'd if you edit a pick before the end of the fight? Probably so but I'm just wondering, I'm in edit mode so I can see my picks but I'm hoping that doesn't count for an edit either. Phone Post

King777 -  Do you get DQ'd if you edit a pick before the end of the fight? Probably so but I'm just wondering, I'm in edit mode so I can see my picks but I'm hoping that doesn't count for an edit either. Phone Post

You can edit until the first fight happenso on the card

In for results...

I won, but there is no $100 prize.. it says

"This pool did not reach entry capacity, no prize will be awarded"

Don't bother using that site under the assumption that winner gets $100 amazon gift card

B0NESAW - I won, but there is no $100 prize.. it says

"This pool did not reach entry capacity, no prize will be awarded"

Don't bother using that site under the assumption that winner gets $100 amazon gift card

This is why I stopped wasting my time with this site. It needs a lot of work. There are better sites out there for the same purpose, that will actually give you a prize if you win.

How is the fight result seen if a sub like Poirier's triangle-armbar is pulled off?  Is it a sub by choke or a sub by arm or both?  Why is the submission win method divided into arm, leg, choke, etc. in the first place?