100% Zhang wins

Its not even going to be competitive. Joanna getting beat up then tko'd 

Did a "100% Fury wins" 2 weeks ago, so you know I'm always right. Bet the house bitches. Even to a screen name bet. Doubt anyone wants that smoke since the UG has gone soft, limp really.

1 Like
stanky leg -

Zhang could catch Coronaaidsebolavirus and still kick the shit out of Joanna. It's gonna be a mauling. There are no chinks in Zhangs armor.

There’s 1 chink in her armor

This thread is 100% correct.

bigconk74fe -
stanky leg -

Zhang could catch Coronaaidsebolavirus and still kick the shit out of Joanna. It's gonna be a mauling. There are no chinks in Zhangs armor.

You referencing that one tv show?? :)

bigconk74fe -
stanky leg -

![](upload://bXOXHWzbJ8yXesv8u2RmCHkDb8p.gif)

1 Like
James Franco -

Did a "100% Fury wins" 2 weeks ago, so you know I'm always right. Bet the house bitches. Even to a screen name bet. Doubt anyone wants that smoke since the UG has gone soft, limp really.

Zhang looks like had trt therapy

youngestgrandpa -
James Franco -

Zhang looks like had trt therapy

I don't doubt it. More than just trt if you ask me.

PwnedCakes - This thread is 100% correct.

From the man that predicted the greatest day in stock market history.

James Franco -

So two weeks in a row you’ve picked the obvious favorite and now your calling everyone soft for not betting against you? 

MagicJack -
James Franco -

So two weeks in a row you’ve picked the obvious favorite and now your calling everyone soft for not betting against you? 

You're taking to the man that picked Matt Serra over GSP I the first fight. Relax.

Also, the idea is to be over the top so you can rub my face in it if I'm wrong. Ficking kkm noobs!

I hope Zhang smeshes Joanna try hard but why do people think Zhang runs thru her? The would seem to favour Joanna. Zhang looks great on the pads but can she get in on Joanna’s range like many others have had trouble - except for Rose and Valentina?

Buffer sold that. Made me nervous