12/13/14

What you guys up to today? Phone Post 3.0

It's my granny's bday, I'm BBQn for her n some of the Fam!! Phone Post 3.0

coughing up the rest of my lungs....

Working the second job in waikiki....

I went back to school, got a degree, got a nice office job in my field, and I still go chasing for tips on werkends, it's like a drug I can't quit Phone Post 3.0

alewaboy52 - Working the second job in waikiki....

I went back to school, got a degree, got a nice office job in my field, and I still go chasing for tips on werkends, it's like a drug I can't quit Phone Post 3.0

restaurant business is hard to beat for quick cash. I was just thinking that I may want to start bartending again part time. Great money, lots of fun and you have chicks leaning over the bar just to get your attention. The place would have to be right though. I wouldn't want to work at a club. A small pub with a good weekend crowd would be ideal.

Yeah full time restaurant sucks, but 1 or 2 days...easy money Phone Post 3.0

At the ufc getting my drink on Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - At the ufc getting my drink on Phone Post 3.0

Pics of mma sluts or bullshit!

Tell sluts you are doing a dicumentary called the breasts of the ufc...get lots of tits and cleavage shots and post here...please and thank you!

I'll post pics soon. Almost had to choke a dude out here. First and last ufc. Ever. Lol Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - It's my granny's bday, I'm BBQn for her n some of the Fam!! Phone Post 3.0

Love you Granny....Happy Bday!!

happy birthday granny...now i am hungry...

things to see people to do - I'll post pics soon. Almost had to choke a dude out here. First and last ufc. Ever. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Glad you're ok.

Next time take pics of dude to post on OG. Probably was a UGer. Phone Post 3.0

Pesc is doing that foodie life no matter what day it is!

Looks great! Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS -
things to see people to do - I'll post pics soon. Almost had to choke a dude out here. First and last ufc. Ever. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Glad you're ok.

Next time take pics of dude to post on OG. Probably was a UGer. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks

Lol my friends wife got video of the clown punching himself in the face and pretending he was wanking off during random parts of the night. I finally understand why the worst thing about ufc is the fans Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - Pesc is doing that foodie life no matter what day it is!

Looks great! Phone Post 3.0
You can't be no part time gangster!! It's all or nothing!!

Gangland... I mean Foodland!! Phone Post 3.0

fnunderful - happy birthday granny...now i am hungry...
:)

VU Phone Post 3.0

I had a bacon themed dinner last night. Bacon wrapped filets with bacon wrapped mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus and mashed potatoes with diced bacon! It would have been nice to have had some wine but I'm still on antibiotics and my liver would collapse on itself!

Did I mention I love bacon. My response to "if you could only have one food for the rest of your life" is bacon! I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I picked another food and I smelled someone cooking bacon...I would immediately and forever regret not picking bacon!

fnunderful - I had a bacon themed dinner last night. Bacon wrapped filets with bacon wrapped mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus and mashed potatoes with diced bacon! It would have been nice to have had some wine but I'm still on antibiotics and my liver would collapse on itself!

Did I mention I love bacon. My response to "if you could only have one food for the rest of your life" is bacon! I couldn't imagine how I would feel if I picked another food and I smelled someone cooking bacon...I would immediately and forever regret not picking bacon!
Hg and mom, meat my new wife. He's small and ginger and may not bare the most athletic children, but he makes me happy! And happy is bacon! Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - 
fnunderful - I had a bacon themed dinner last night. Bacon wrapped filets with bacon wrapped mushrooms, bacon wrapped asparagus and mashed potatoes with diced bacon! It would have been nice to have had some wine but I'm still on antibiotics and my liver would collapse on itself!

Hg and mom, meat my new wife. He's small and ginger and may not bare the most athletic children, but he makes me happy! And happy is bacon! Phone Post 3.0

and i'm a damn good kisser with a tiny penis!