128 Poster

Does anybody know if a new poster for 128 has been released now that the main event has been changed?

If so, could somebody post it, as I must have missed it.

Thanks

looks aleight Phone Post

Why do they have Rua's nickname but not Jones'?

Seems kinda gimmicky to me.

I'd love to buy a badass UFC/ Shogun poster, but all the ones he's been in suck. Phone Post

gage949 -  I'd love to buy a badass UFC/ Shogun poster, but all the ones he's been in suck. Phone Post

No originality on this poster at all. D-

Porkchop - 

the UFC loves the nickname bit. The call Mirko by the last name CroCop all the time. It drives me fucking mental cause I have to explain to my dumber friends that isnt his last name.
Yep its short for Croatian Cop. Cro Cop is alot easier to say than Mirko Filopovic though. Besides Cro Cop is a pretty cool nickname.

Porkchop - 
demonbasketball04 - Why do they have Rua's nickname but not Jones'?

the UFC loves the nickname bit. The call Mirko by the last name CroCop all the time. It drives me fucking mental cause I have to explain to my dumber friends that isnt his last name.

HIS FUCKIN NAME ISN'T CROCOP, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ANNOUNCE IT LIKE IT IS!!!!

Gah damn that pisses me off, this isn't fuckin WWF, use REAL fuckin names!!!!!!

gage949 -  I'd love to buy a badass UFC/ Shogun poster, but all the ones he's been in suck. Phone Post
UFC 97 was probably his best one, too bad he wasn't the main event, it's a great design!

Not bad Phone Post

demonbasketball04 - 
Porkchop - 
demonbasketball04 - Why do they have Rua's nickname but not Jones'?

HIS FUCKIN NAME ISN'T CROCOP, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ANNOUNCE IT LIKE IT IS!!!!

Gah damn that pisses me off, this isn't fuckin WWF, use REAL fuckin names!!!!!!
The poster is to sell the fight.  The name everyone knows Mauricio Rua by is Shogun.  Same for Rampage, CroCop.  They are referred to more by their nickname than their actual given name.

The Anderson Silva/Rich Franklin posters weren't "THE SPIDER VS ACE".

all UFC posters suck.

A good nickname replaces your actual name. Bones does not replace Jones.