@Hong_Kong_Phooey
@crowbar
@BigWes
@HTMNDN
@Lorenzo_Fertitta
@dfw.jr

@OMA_tm

3 Likes

@JohnMorganMMA would be cool to see a short tribute article!

3 Likes

@J_Burgos main page worthy :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah,good stuff.I’ve posted this before & I will post it again because it hits hard.

“Maybe,maybe it might not be me that touches a million people,but maybe,I’ll touch that one,that will touch a million,that’s what it’s about man”

Charles"Mask" Lewis

5 Likes

I remember that quote! He was telling Albert “bad manners” that in Hawaii! Mask was very motivating and full of energy. Irreplaceable

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite interviews and it gave me a ton of motivation for my own ventures back then. I still listen to it from time to time.

He hits the nail on the head when he says “success is built through relationships, whether or not you want to work with people, or people want to work with you”. That is so true and Charles was a very loyal guy and he had this figured out. He was so good with people and it was genuine, something special. I always think what he would think of current UFC and the way things have evolved.

It’s sad that TapouT isn’t on the Octagon anymore, it’s currently littered with junk ads, but it is what it is. Dana & Lorenzo put “Charles “Mask” Lewis” on the octagon cage door and said it would be there for life. WME/ Endeavor/ new owners replaced it with “Vegas strong” back in 2018. I believe this was out of Dana’s control.

6 Likes

VU!

1 Like

I can safely say that in all my years of working construction…nobody else had a Tapout sticker on their hard hat.I was the one & only.Had it on the back & did a little custom work with a black Sharpie,because my hard hat was white.I didn’t think of taking a picture of it back then & I no longer have it.

TTT for inyaface.com the original Tapout website.

1 Like

RIP

I went to the funeral in Newport Beach

Joker was a TapouT guy too

Punkass and Skyskrape used to post here

They had another guy with long hair,but he didn’t last long.

Encyclopedia Bar , what was Dan Caldwell’s screenie on here ?

Just seeing this now,because I was looking for long haired guys pic.

I think he started out punkass & then changed it.I can tell you that isn’t punkass anymore.I’ll do some searching,because I honestly don’t remember it.

1 Like

It WAS Punkass ! In Tap and the UG

1 Like

Oh well,I have been wrong before.If I’m not mistaken,there is someone who is posting under the Tapout name.

Oh well,I knew it was Punkass.

1 Like

I saw this guy made a vid

3 Likes

I recently mentioned the day when everyone on here had suspected that mask had crashed his sports car. I I think it may have been the only time I’ve ever seen this place more chaotic with traffic then when the towers came down in New York City on 9/11. I was referring to how it was the members that this community was built on as opposed to the articles abd content. I believe it was in the “shill thread”. I’d never seen this place like it was when everybody was in suspense as to whether or not it was Charles’ car that wrecked. The comradery was amazing to see.

2 Likes