13 yr old MMA/Boxing prodigy, Reshat Mati

He actually looks legitimately impressive.

Urijah Faber needs a challenge.

Make it happen, Dana!

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbmbScZgZD8

Awesome.......thanks for posting. I am currently teaching my 11 year-old boxing and this was a very relevant video as it was interesting to hear the father's perspective on teaching his own child. Aside from all of that, these kids are amazing and I will take note for future recollection.

PS - VTFU!

In Phone Post

God Bless Tim Tebow - He's an MMA prodigy for sure, and he's really talented. He has some speed and pop.

I'll be honest though, he wouldn't be a boxing prodigy here in California.

He is the Junior Olympic boxing Champion, and he is ranked number one in the US in the 100 lb division. Is California no longer a state?

Even though he trains MMA has he said anything about which sport he will compete in? Phone Post

The kid looks like  a stud.  If you want to challenge him against other kids who train and compete at the same level check out USFL & Fightleague.org for Youth All Stars & potential match ups in FILA style youth MMA. Youth athletes from the USFL have compted in the FILA world championships and dominated.  This kid looks like he belongs in the USFL where you will find legitimate rankings and titles as well as international competition opportunities against the best kids from Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijain, Poland, Croatia, Italy......  We have kids at this age and weight who will give your boy the level of competition he is looking for.   Best Regards.

He said "maybe both"...towards the end of the vid.

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 

Even though he trains MMA has he said anything about which sport he will compete in? Phone Post

Sorry- I was supposed to quote you above^^^

Thanks, my sound is not working on the phone so I am waiting to watch the video. Phone Post

total badass ttt

Don't really care. Won't be for another 7 years till he's in the ufc ill bet. Phone Post

ChaelPFan - 

Don't really care. Won't be for another 7 years till he's in the ufc ill bet. Phone Post

I don't know what you thought anyone was looking for, but your caring was not it. Not to mention.........the thread title did mention he was 13 years-old, so why did you click? Dumbass!

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Even though he trains MMA has he said anything about which sport he will compete in? Phone Post

My impression from the vid was that he likes MMA the most even though he trains boxing and kickboxing the most frequently. He travels the country finding MMA bouts since it's illegal in his home state of NY. He also says MMA first when asked what he'd like to do when older. Then he says "boxing... maybe both." It seems MMA is his main passion. Phone Post

cooool

sgotwalks - 
God Bless Tim Tebow - He's an MMA prodigy for sure, and he's really talented. He has some speed and pop.

I'll be honest though, he wouldn't be a boxing prodigy here in California.

He is the Junior Olympic boxing Champion, and he is ranked number one in the US in the 100 lb division. Is California no longer a state?

Owned

Poor kid is probably going to burn out at 21...

cheesesteak - Poor kid is probably going to burn out at 21...

First thing I thought he is working to hard to young.

ttt