189 Parlays...

Howard, Brown, Gunny, Red King and Mendes.

$100 => $2500

I wanna see McG win but I find it unfathomable that Mendes is 150. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

/ 150 Phone Post 3.0

Plus 150. Stupid, shitty app. Escape reserved characters, geniuses. Phone Post 3.0

I did gunni Rory mendes 20 to win 160 or something like that Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - I did gunni Rory mendes 20 to win 160 or something like that Phone Post 3.0
Me too. Phone Post 3.0

Bermudez, Gunnar, Rory and Mendes! Phone Post 3.0

Where is a good place to arrange such a setup? Phone Post 3.0

I think thatch is too long for nelson. Nelson belongs at lw Phone Post 3.0

Brown, Swick, lawler = $$$ Phone Post 3.0

Pendred has fucked me in every UFC fight he's had, defo not losing more money because of him. Phone Post 3.0

Seen odds of 4/1 on there being NO 1st round finish on the main card. I like that

thoughts?

Not horrible as parlays go, but there is a reason that parlays have a bad reputation in betting circles, not to mention four fight parlays. At least you're not going full-underdog in hopes of the Mir-Bigfoot (I think) card repeating itself.

All of those fights are at best 65-35 favoring your choices, the rest are about 50-50. I'd say I wish you the best, but I'm hoping Lawler wrecks MacDonald again and that McGregor hurts Mendes. Phone Post 3.0

American_Gangster - Seen odds of 4/1 on there being NO 1st round finish on the main card. I like that

thoughts?
I like Brad Pickett, but I think Thomas Almeida is big enough and special enough to get him out of there within 5 minutes. I love Brad Pickett, his KO over Jabouin isnone of my favorites, but I think his best days are behind him. Phone Post 3.0

I got Howard, McDonald and Cody garbrant Phone Post 3.0

Gunnar is a bold pick. I think thatch tunes him up in this one. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych - Gunnar is a bold pick. I think thatch tunes him up in this one. Phone Post 3.0
Yup I think thatchs size makes it a pickem.. Phone Post 3.0

I think a good underdog pick for Sunday is mutante. He's definitely chinny but his skills will be enough to beat Masvidal who isn't known for KO power, even at lightweight. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone think Gunnar v. Thatch plays out similar to he Bendo fight? I'm really struggling with this pick. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - Anyone think Gunnar v. Thatch plays out similar to he Bendo fight? I'm really struggling with this pick. Phone Post 3.0
I have thatch using his range and winning on points. He's a too long and powerful for nelson Phone Post 3.0

storey140990 -
TFK_HossPearson - Anyone think Gunnar v. Thatch plays out similar to he Bendo fight? I'm really struggling with this pick. Phone Post 3.0
I have thatch using his range and winning on points. He's a too long and powerful for nelson Phone Post 3.0
Ya. I might have to rethink this pick. Phone Post 3.0