1914 kimonos??? oppinions

These gi's look very nice does anyone have any experience with this brand?? I usually a A4 in most other brands but there A4 is sized like a A5....been emailing them for there oppinion on sizes but havent got any reply.

Does anyone own one of these and how are they with shrinkage?? thx

Link??

I just got an A3 from them and haven't washed it yet. I'll let you know but right out of the box it fit me great. I'm 6'2" about 195. High quality gi.

thanks bro

I wear the a2, I have two of them and LOVE both of them. Very nice fit, great great guys, and so far very durable. Huge fan of these gis.

The gi looks nice. Almost looks like a shoyoroll in cut and contrast stitching. I think it will depend on how you like your gis to fit. I've always found this gi design to be more baggy where the front stitching goes across your stomach vs. stitching that goes across the chest like the Tatami or Koral making it more slimmer cut.

kcher - I wear the a2, I have two of them and LOVE both of them. Very nice fit, great great guys, and so far very durable. Huge fan of these gis.

Hey Kevin, what's your height and weight? I'm thinking of picking up an A2, I'm 5'8" 170 Phone Post