1oth Planet Online Training!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

I think this is cool but- 1) How can you promote someone if you dont see them spar? and 2) Dont this go against what jiu jitsu is all about?

Guessing this is a troll. Or at least not well thought-out.

as much as i love the rubber guard and occasionally have a real-life blue belt to show me how to do it properly, ttt for getting my own eblue belt

I got it fom Brandon Quicks 2nd post. Maybe I misunderstood??

Brandon Quick - 
Malachy Friedman - so i can get certified under 10th planet online?

yes we will have a student recognition program and belt testing availability.

as for the price we are looking at 9-14 bucks a month. not certain yet, we have to cover our video and editing costs. i'm not gonna charge an arm and leg...

The site will be functional end of october thru the 1st of nov. it all depends on how fast the editing, site building and stuff go. to answer a few questions and comment:

1-no eddie doesnt have a black belt yet. listen to submissions 101's youtube interview with Eddie.

2-if you are not interested in the 10th Planet System or you don't want to be ranked...why bother whining? I wouldn't go complain on a Carlos Gracie thread about his organization since Im not interested in his jiu jitsu. I am interested in Eddie Bravo's No-Gi Jiu Jitsu and thats it.

3-the site is coming along and it looks sick! filming in Dallas, Hollywood, Trinidad, Houston and the UK!

4-we are updating the site as fast as possible

5-for those who want to send in video...of course you can! all that will be laid out in the site.

6-until then watch 10thPlanetDFW's youtube channel:} 

I think its a cool idea,just didnt really understand it. I will join when the sites up, Im always interested in learning.

are the videos going to be downloadable or just streamed, and if they are downloaded can you put them in formats so you can make vcd/dvds out of them so i dont need to have mats set up next to my computer desk to train?

Color me interested.

the site is growing...

so far we have wrestling drills, takedowns, lockdown passes, twister setups, advanced meathook/stock options, pyramid(advanced and standard), calf cranks, twister rg and 1/2 basics broken down. attacks from the mount, spider web options, getting to the spider web, basic armbar philosophy and rubber guard armbars, counter to the Darce, guard pass to truck, butterfly sweeps and much much more to be filmed this week here in Dallas, this weekend when im in the UK and october seminars in houston and omaha. Denny Prokops will be adding some videos and by then we should have enough content to open the site.

from there on out I will add videos weekly.

Is this up and running yet?

Update?

i def want in!

denny is the man

ttt...

denny, scot, eddie, brent, conor are all featured as of now. sean, alder and a few more browns plus affiliates will come soon. we are just dealing with international currencey right now. should be up end of week or monday at latest. 55 vids with 2-5 per week

I will NOT be giving you my CC#!!!...... ........ ok.... yes I will.....

Nice, looking forward to it.

ttt

will this site be helpfull if your a begginer?