1st round hvy fight...

anybody's thoughts on it?

worst fight I've ever seen. A wrestler with no stand up or submissions makes for an awful fight. Yeah, there might be blood and gore everywhere, but if he can't finish a guy who is obviously outclassed then it's just kind of gross. Guys like that make MMA look like a bunch of bar room brawls IMO

It was terrible...hope that guy gets his face pounded in the next fight....imagine if we had to watch him all the time.

I cant stand to watch TUF. Downside to that is I have no idea who half the UFC fighters are.

Yeah, even I'm glad it was only 2 rounds

"can you see my bone?" "ummmmm"

ya sorry, TUF season premier. really wasn't impressed either. usually don't watch but, for some reason i found myself watching it last night. big dude did zero to sweep, stand up, or submit the guy. really wanting to see wes and roy do great.

I was thinking the glove tap takedown at the beginning of the 2nd round was cheap. Not that it mattered thought.

have to say, the did take a beating and ended up with an enormous gash in his head for his efforts

bbyslvrbk - ya sorry, TUF season premier. really wasn't impressed either. usually don't watch but, for some reason i found myself watching it last night. big dude did zero to sweep, stand up, or submit the guy. really wanting to see wes and roy do great.

Yeah same here, my only reason for watching it really.

I can't believe that Roy was not only not the first pick, but was like 6-7? wtf?

PS

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!!111

there's a tuf 10 board now!

lol