1st UVM BJJ Open Tournament

Any other weekend, i would have been there for you bro...let me know when ever you get a seminar up that way...or drop me an email and let me know your schedule...I go to Burlington every once and a while and would love to drop in on a class one of these days.
Best of luck with the tournament.

Hey Mark, we are actually having Roberto Maia from Boston Brazilian for a seminar this weekend. Email me if you are interested (uvmbjj@yahoo.com). We will also be having someone in the Spring. Best.

ttt

This is going to be a grea tournament for the first time competitor as you are guaranteed two matches and our rules are to keep everyone super safe. We also will be having very competent referees from Mass BJJ and Tim Burril BJJ.

Scott are you planning on bringing some guys down? It would be great to have you and your guys. Thanks.

owenz
Thank you very much for you invitation however, I don’t think the team will be making it down this time.

Good luck with your tournament, I wish you much success

SS

ttt

Gracie Barra Black Belt and owner of Boston Brazilian JJ, Roberto Maia will be there. He is also Renzo's cousin :-)

How far is this from Toronto?

It's about 8 hours, but a beautiful drive through 1000 lakes and the foliage of upstate NY.

Thanks, I'll consider it if others are going from my area. The last drive to NAGA was a pain for one person. Good luck nonetheless!

I hear you. I will gladly discount for teams that come if they email me in advance, thanks.

Shit! I didn't come on here in a bit and I missed your post! i would have loved to have gone down for that! Shit! shit! shit!

next time something comes up, email me at mcolangelo@prestige-tel.com

Thanks bro!

MC

ttt

Directions from Montreal

Go across the Champlain Bridge (10S) to 35S. (Keep an eye out for exit toward 89 Vermont) 35S all the way to the border (1-1.5 hr), turns into 89S USA, take 89S for about 1/2 hour, get off at exit 14 towards Burlington, stay right onto East Ave, quick left crosses over street that you were just on, dorms are on the right, construction on right, parking on right. The Patrick gym is on the right up the hill slightly on the other end of the big hut looking thing (Gutterson Field House).

ttt