2 Day SuperSale!

Hey MMA.tv,

For the next 48 hours (until Wednesday, 12 midnight), we are offering you access to the lowest possible prices you could ever have on our merchandise.  A lot of our merchandise is 40-50% off it regular retail pricing!!  It is first come, first served and we also have some brand new items that have just arrived.

To access this sale, you need to go to the link below:

http://www.warrior-one.com/warrior-one/wholesale.html

and click on the link that says,  "Wholesalers Log-In",

then type you'll type in Users Name = warrior-one (all lower case)

then type in the Password = SALE (all upper case)

Press enter and then you'll have to enter the same information a SECOND time, but then it should take you through to the special website. 

If you have questions, shoot me an e-mail at:  warrior1seattle@gmail.com

Keven

www.warrior-one.com 

ttt 

added some of the latest W-1 T'shirts!

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

TTT

Ryan MacLeod -  Sweet!  Your model is George Costanza!

Damn you!!  That's me in that picture, and I don' t have the man boobs (yet), but I am starting to lose my hair like George, lol.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

ttt 

Thanks for all of the purchases!  We are going to be moving our retail store in 2010 and this will making packing a lot easier for us :-) 

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

We are down to the last 6 hours, so if you want anything at super low price, move now!  This sale will end at 12 midnight.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

So how do we measure for the shin guards? The warrior-one ones, I mean. 5'9"ish.

Droogie - So how do we measure for the shin guards? The warrior-one ones, I mean. 5'9"ish.

Hi Droogie,

For our shinguards, you would fit into the size Large.  Hope that helps,

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

Down to 3 hours left and counting down!

just tried, can't get in.  I'll try again.  Thanks!  and a ttt.

FCFBlazer -  just tried, can't get in.  I'll try again.  Thanks!  and a ttt.

hey FCF,

Make sure you don't use any quotes, use the smaller case on "warrior-one" and all UPPER CASE on "SALE".  Enter the info. once, then hit enter, then it will prompt you to enter the information a second time with the same information.  When you hit enter the 2nd time it will let you in.

Hope that helps.

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

I will be on-line for the next couple of hours if anybody needs help with sizing or have any other questions. 

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

30 minutes left!