#2 Stipe Miocic 🆚 #3 Tai Tuivasa

Stipe Miocic former 2x heavyweight champ, most winning champion in heavyweight history has been called out by the 11 year younger Tai Tuivasa.

According to some sources this fight may happen in July. Miocic a former NCAA div 1 wrestler with great boxing 15 KO/TKO’s out of his 20 wins vs Tuivasa a former boxer and kickboxer as well as former AFC heavyweight champ. Miocic may have the better cardio but this is a great fight. Who do you favor between Stipe Miocic vs Tai Tuivasa.

I can get behind this fight. Tai is on a 5 fight win streak and just KOd one of the top ranked heavyweights. He just needs to work on his TDD and grappling. I think he could be a major player. His head is made of granite.

1 Like

I love Tai but I think he is getting wrestle fucked, hope I’m wrong

2 Likes

Stipe Miocic, the most winning champion in heavyweight history, has been called out by Tai Tuivasa, who is 11 years younger.

If you will kindly PM me your mailing address, I will send you a couple books that will teach you how to write. At this point, your word salad bullshit is making the rest of us look incredibly stupid.

1 Like

NO give Tai someone else. Tai deserves a showcase fight headlining a fight night or co maining a ppv vs a tough but a fight Tai should win. Stipe coming off losing his title not the right fight for him right now. Stipe should fight Jon or someone like Cyril next.

Give Tai someone like SPivac, Tybura, Daukus/Blaydes winner, maybe Rozenstruick.

1 Like

I’m sure Tai would love to get revenge for the savage beating Stipe gave Mark Hunt a few years back

Does Miocic still have his knees? Can he still wrestle?

This fight is basically the UFC showing Miocic the way out. Disgraceful for someone like Miocic to even share an octagon with this gimmick-seeking bum. If Jones didn’t want to fight, interim title between Miocic and Gane who was one bad decision away from being a champion.

If Tai was a gimmick seeking bum then Miocic should win easy. But I agree that the UFC is looking to put Tai over against a 39 year old ex champ.

It feels weird thinking about Stipe against anyone other than Francis or DC at this point. It’s been 2 months shy of 5 years since he fought anyone besides those two. Crazy shit. I’d have to favor him against Tai though. Hopefully Stipe sticks around long enough to fight Jon Jones. I hear Jones has a plan and should be ready for heavyweight by around 2030

God dammit Jon Jones, what a scumbag for fucking up AGAIN after such a long layoff