2 year lay off, and still took Khabib 4 Rounds...

Imagine the rematch? How soon will it happen? Conor looked dam good for having two years off and coming back in and fighting (who people say) is the best grappler in the sport?! He looked pretty god dam impressive if you ask me!

Cant wait for the rematch!! 

1 day notice, took Khabib 5 rounds

Raging Al Bless

Conor fans looking for any positive for that fight.

Was it round two where he looked especially damn good?

Which part impressed you the most

Rematch looks even worse

Khabib would be charged with murder in the rematch. He won't let off Conor this time. 

2yrs off training boxing for mayweather, you would think his hands would be better.

The illegal downward elbows to the back of the head where spot on as with the fence grabs and the shorts holding. His tapping hand has also never looked better. Ya, I agree, he looked great.

2 1/2 years since he tapped out against Nate. He must have been going on Muscle Memory to tap out again, what with all the cage rust and long lay off and what have you. It's almost like a reflex by now.

Holy crap is this a troll post or is op that delusional?

spookEtheghost - 

Imagine the rematch? How soon will it happen? Conor looked dam good for having two years off and coming back in and fighting (who people say) is the best grappler in the sport?! He looked pretty god dam impressive if you ask me!

No need for a rematch,Conor got his ass beatdown standing on the ground in the clinch after the fight…

Conor will have a rematch, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. 

jpm995 -

Holy crap is this a troll post or is op that delusional?

With the leprechaun fans, it is both at the same time.

Ye best start believing in troll threads...

Rear Naked Bloke -

Ye best start believing in troll threads...

Lol! It’s too easy. Guys are such losers on here!

spookEtheghost -

rematch? LMFAO

This is awesome

RKing85 - Conor fans looking for any positive for that fight.

Was it round two where he looked especially damn good?

Lol! U mad?