$20 spats sale for a cause

Half of the proceeds ($10) go toward a gofundme campaign for a 14 year old girl who recently lost both parents. The spats are unique looking and cheap and thought some of you might need a new pair. I believe the sale ends at the end of October.

http://www.savagespats.com/spats/

ttt

I just picked up a pair. Thanks for the heads up! And it supports a great cause! Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

I put it up on reddit as well and, because of the increase in traffic, some people were having issues checking out. The owner of the company came on and said he was fixing the issues. So if you have problems checking out, try again in a few minutes.

As a side note, I have no affiliation with this company nor do I own a pair so I cannot vouch for the quality. I did order a pair though.

In Phone Post 3.0

ttt

From the owner of the company on reddit:

"When I started this sale I had a lofty goal of hitting $1,000 and it was so unreasonable seeming that I didn't even want to make that info public. Thanks almost exclusively to this post we did it all and then some in one weekend. Thanks everyone."

You still have until the 31st to purchase a pair.

Got mine today. Very Good quality. Wild graphics. Fit was great. I'm 5'9", 195 lbs and bought an XL. Highly recommend, particularly for the price and cause.

Dang, sad I missed out on this. I hope the girl is healing and is able to find peace.