2004 New York Open

khd29

what time does the Oishi dojo practice on Friday?
What are the mat fees?

im sorry clown.
ill bring a box of tissue to NY for ya. just to show there are no hard feelings truly. =)

The tears of a clown.

I bet you two could probably sit down over a beer and have a laugh over this.  I think you just enjoy yanking each others chain.

soj,
indeed... i know i havent been taking this seriously for some time now. he did have me at first, cause im generally easy troll bait, but its all fun n games now. whoever he is, im buyin the mana a beer. lol

Thanks for the reply sta94. Just got back in today. How have you been? Are you competing in the Poly Tech Cup?

Famliman- Sorry for the late reply, man. Classes on Friday nights are at 7 to 830/9. The mat fee is $20.

yo khd29, the polytech competition was last week, missed it cuz I tore something in my arm and couldn't move it, still hurting, hopefully it'll heal enough for me to make it back to training next week. Hoping to enter the tech judo competition in APA, Bergen end of the month, let's see.

khd29,

Got it....thanks again.

it was known as hamburger mary's here, now idunno what its called.

no really, cause it was closed down for a long time and then relocated somewhere closer to SF i think.. the place it once was is surrounded by some fence now and is for sale.

Josh,
Where will you guys be staying if you don't mind me asking?

fam..
honestly im not quite sure. either the habitat or the wolcott i think. i should find out soon, huh? =)

I think I'll be staying at the Habitat as well. I'll look you guys up.