Combat Sports Challenge 10
Professional Muay Thai and Kickboxing

VIP $50 Advance/$60 Door

Ringside $35 Advance/$45 Door

General Admission $20 Advance/$25 Door

Professional Line Up

WKA Northeastern Regional Thai Boxing Title

5X3 (-70kg/154 lbs)

Hiroshi Takamatsu (IL) vs. Joe Sampieri (NY)

WKA US Thai Boxing Title

5X3 (-67kg/-147.4 lbs)

Emyr Dakin (NY) vs. Saul Mitchell (MN)

WKA US Thai Boxing Title

5X3 (-76kg/-167.2 lbs)

Donald Cerrone (CO) vs. Sean Hines (NY)

WKA US Thai Boxing Title

5X3 (-61kg/134.2 lbs)

Nat McIntyre (MN) vs. Rami Ibrahim (PA)

WKA US Thai Boxing Title

5X3 (+95kg/+209lbs)

Rick Cheek (CA) vs. Hassan Mansour (MI)

Thanks for the advance notice, seeing as how it is in my hometown, geez.

NP. Just trying to help. Are you MacDonald?

Questions on the line up should go to info@wkausa.com. Reading comprehension options HookedOnPhonics.com.

It is not a link, but made to look like one by including the HTML command for blue font and underline!

I guess it was not suppose too?

Yes i am the one they call MacDonald, lol. I was being sarcastic Joe. My team and I are all set to go to the USKBA nationals Dec. 10th in Jersey. If I had known you guys were doing shows in Niagara falls which is 3 times closer to Rochester, and is basically my home town, we would be there in a heartbeat. Please let me know any future info so we can get on your shows, thanks again Joe.
Wally
www.EmpireBoxing.net
www.TeamEmpire.us

Cool, Wally. I know of you. This internet thing... it's great. Good luck at the USKBA Nationals. I will be at SportFighting in Hoboken that night. Maybe you can stop by and catch some professional MMA action after the Nationals? In the meantime, as long as our championships are so close to your home, I should see you spectating on November 12?

How many time did you try to click on the link, Ryukyu?

OK

Are you kidding Joe? of course im gonna be there, :)

Good stuff.

I dont know if he even knows about it, ya figure he wouldve told me

Joe, where do i buy tickets in advance? and im assuming this is on the american side, right?

You, Wally, can buy tickets directly from the WKA. I e-mailed you some info. Are you near the mushroom house?

Ok, thanks Joe. Mushroom house, lol. Thats in Pittsford, about 20 minutes from me.

How do you know Jon Weidler?

I met and trained with him at Brockport College. He's the one who got me my first MMA match. I havent heard from him since his fight with Rich clementi.

That's been a couple of years. Jon is a good guy. Do you still compete in MMA?

I have been competing in other arts for the last 2 years, Boxing, San Shou, etc... and I started my own club and have been working hard building that up along with a bunch of fighters. I just got married, got into the sheriffs department, and i'm having a house built next year. After we move into the house and get settled I am going back to the thing I love most MMA. I have been missing it so much but too many other things going on to put the time into training for a MMA match. I went to Scott Sheely's tournament in Ohio last week, here is a clip from my first match. In the begining of the finals match i twisted my back that was already hurt and could'nt continue. So i must take some time and let it heal now, hopefully before Decembers show. Say Hi to Jon for me cause i havent talked to him in so long and he hasnt returned any of my emails.

http://www.bushin.org/TeamEmpire/images/HeadKick.mov

"Do you still compete in MMA?"

A YES or NO would have sufficed. :^) Nice kick! Thx for the link.

No idea how the WKA works, except you have to put time in and earn the spot.