Here are my resolutions for the new year:
1) I will become ranked in Boxe Francaise Savate. I will spend time each week focused on training my Savate.
2) I will increase the amount of BJJ training I do each week with training partners outside of class. I will try to get it consistently above 5 hours/week.
3) I will do all of those BJJ combinations that Mr. Harris asked us to. (I've done a few....but certainly haven't put a dent in the list yet)
4) I will make a focused effort to improve my conditioning and athleticism. (Kettlebellllllllllls!)
5) I will continue to grow my school. I will fill the new kids' classes and I will bring in new adults (both via the new systems I am implementing and the marketing help I have been receiving).
Happy New Year.