2009 Russian Wrestling Highlight Video

I know this isn't Canadian or MMA, but with the current trend, half these guys will probably be living in Toronto soon. An awesome video that shows why Russia is God.

Awesome!
I love watching wrestling.
Thanks for sharing Canario!

Another good one...last year highlights.

The sport has evolved so much even since i stopped 5 years ago. But Eastern Europe is still the king shit when it comes to wrestlng, that much hasnt changed.

WOW!

TTTeh

Saitiev is a gangly motherfucker! Holy shit, he looks ganglier than normal there.

That said, he is my hero and has been for a LONG time. I got to meet him in Guang Zhou 2006. He doesnt sprekin ze engrish.

the speed is amazing

Sean "Tink" Quinn -  Saitiev is a gangly motherfucker! Holy shit, he looks ganglier than normal there.
That said, he is my hero and has been for a LONG time. I got to meet him in Guang Zhou 2006. He doesnt sprekin ze engrish.

So when you say "meet", you mean "frantically gesture at"?

trianglegrrl - 
Sean "Tink" Quinn -  Saitiev is a gangly motherfucker! Holy shit, he looks ganglier than normal there.

So when you say "meet", you mean "frantically gesture at"?
Thats what i said...

Cat like reflexes

Thanks for posting...sick HL!

Thanks....

I really like the way that the Russkies, and the Eastern Europeans wrestling....always flowing and chaining techniques together....so cool.

Bakitron

I wonder, how would Satiev do in Abu Dhabi? Few sumbissions skills and his wrestling...would be interesting.