2021 PFL Championship results & discussion

The 2021 PFL Championship goes down tonight (Oct. 27) on ESPN+ and ESPN 2. Prelim fights start at 6 pm ET with the main card beginning at 8 pm ET.

Main Card
Kayla Harrison def. Taylor Guardado by submission, round 1 (women’s lightweight championship)
Ray Cooper III def. Magomed Magomedkerimov by KO, round 2 (welterweight championship)
Abigail Montes def. Claressa Shields by split-decision
Bruno Cappelozza def. Ante Delija by unanimous decision (heavyweight championship)
Movlid Khaybulaev def. Chris Wade by unanimous decision (featherweight championship)

Prelims Card
Antonio Carlos Jr. def. Marthin Hamlet by submission, round 1 (light heavyweight championship)
Raush Manfio def. Loik Radzhabov by unanimous decision (lightweight championship)
Jordan Young def. Omari Akhmedov by TKO, round 3
Julia Budd def. Kaitlyn Young by unanimous decision
Don Madge def. Nathan Williams by submission, round 2

2 Likes

I guess they were afraid of Thursday night early trick or treaters?

In. Let’s go. Free fights baby

1 Like

War Bruno!!

Tuning in for the Ray Cooper fight. I can’t think that pfl gets big numbers

Kinda funny how they put shields on the main card and put a title fight on prelims lol

5 Likes

Lol wat

I just noticed that

Wouldn’t it make sense to have all of your title fights on the main card?

3 Likes

You would like to think so lol

3 Likes

Harrison straight up is over -3000 no value in that at all. Harrison to win by finish is -1200 which is a bit better but still very little value. But to make the event more interesting I still placed $75 on her fuck it

2 Likes

Shields is more popular and a bigger name than the guys fighting on the prelims. Makes sense for them to promote her on the main card for her name and future potential.

1 Like

But Shields is still very new to this. She recently said in an interview she isn’t even blue belt level on the ground, still white belt. So she’s still in the baby stages of learning MMA.

1 Like

Definitely not baby stages of fighting, bitch is crazy in the ring.

Edges out the challenger in exp EZ imo. KO ITD.

Yeah she can definitely fight and she has a whole lot of heart. She proved that in her last match.

Still is still very green on the ground though and will have moments she looks really bad. But if she sticks with it and trains properly I think she is going to be a force of nature in MMA once she learns the ropes.

1 Like

We’re live! PFL is excellent hope it sticks around for a long while. Hopefully Chris Wade, Bruno, Budd, Cooper and Antonio can pull it off tonight.

2 Likes

Lillian Garcia is a babe, and especially when you consider she is 55 years old!.. What a freakin babe.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes she is

1 Like

I truthfully do not consider 55 to be old, 75 is old but regardless I was shocked to hear her age she is a beauty.

Also Don Madge looked great first.fight off to a good start.

1 Like

Yeah I get it, that’s just my opinion from a purist’s point of view

Fellow Canuck Julia with the nice booty, a pretty lady.

55 ain’t old at all. My mother is 57 and she has at least 3 friends her age I would most certainly fuck lol they’re some Milfs for sure

Edit. No pics lol

3 Likes