2022 PFL 2 discussion thread

Haha ya didn’t think I’d miss this party did ya bud?

Here we go again! PFL rulllessss

2 Likes

Palomino and Gaethje had some great wars in the old PFL/WSOF. Became a big fan of both of them there.

3 Likes

Yes I loved their fights I remenber thinking Luis could be the guy to take him out and both fights Gathje got it done that’s very impressive Luis is a true warrior.

2 Likes

My brother just took 5th at the Masters Freestyle at 77 killilos today in Vegas, he lost 2 - 1 to Gerald Harris first round, who doubled golded. I believe that was Harris’s closest match of both tournaments. My brother wasn’t pleased with the way he wrestled back but he pinned two of his last three to take fifth. You better be on top of your game Morgan or I’m going to have my brother pay you a visit while he’s out there!

7 Likes

Congratulations to him. That’s fucking awesome

3 Likes

Thanks homie!

1 Like

Can’t wait for some fun commentary with that name…

“He’s got the hooks in on Boston Salmon… he’s reeling him in!” He lost it!

4 Likes

Lol :+1::+1:

Bubba is normally a pretty easy going dude. He is cool as fuck. I used to train with him. Had a hot wife too.

4 Likes

Pics?

5 Likes

Lol. I broke the fucking rules

2 Likes

Foreshame.

1 Like

She’s aged like us all but she used to turn me
On when we trained she would work out like a beast and grunt. Lol she knew I watched her and would smile and in my head that meant she wood

4 Likes

Boston Salmon seems like a… “Fish Out of Water” on his back…

2 Likes

That’s plenty hot to me homie as a matter of fact it’s right in my wheelhouse! Thanks for the recommended View

3 Likes

Strong Right Straights to the body from Sheymon

1 Like

@PrideWasBetter

Dude the season is just starting. These are the standings so far. There’s also a light weight standings from last event.

3 Likes

Salmon hits way harder than he looks or his name sounds

Sheymon relentless with his Body attacks

2 Likes

He just needs to not get tied up so easily

1 Like

fish-slap-w2s

6 Likes