2022 PFL 2 discussion thread

Fuck. I have to leave for kids bjj.

3 Likes

Gotta be heard to choke a Salmon though. No wonder he has never been subbed.

3 Likes

He’s slick! Just realized I can watch on my phone through app. Cool!

4 Likes

Did Kenny Florian just quote Rowdy Roddy Piper?

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first time he quoted someone else LOL I kid, Florian’s one of my favorite commentators in the business and one of the best game plan Fighters to Grace the octagon

3 Likes

HAHA touche!

1 Like

He’s fucking dead!!

1 Like

Kenflo is awesome. He has great experience for the gif and he is smooth.

I remember when he used to post on INTHEGUARD before he got into MMA.

3 Likes

I don’t know… to me

2 Likes

Good scrap gentlemen. Moraes is a beast but both guys took a lot of good shots there

3 Likes

Those knees by Moraes man lol

2 Likes

Yeah was a decent scrap. Moraes looked good but you could tell he let off the gas in the 3rd and I thought he could’ve finished him with more aggression after hurting him with the body shots in the 2nd.

HW Time!

3 Likes

Keresh is a great replacement aswell as a recent victory in challenger series. Bellator messed up letting this guy go he’s a long heavyweight and a calculated, dangerous striker.

Yeah I’'m looking forward to watching him again.

He was oddly impressive his last fight and is 5-0 with all KO’s so I’m expecting the same from him. But this is probably his biggest test fighting a UFC Veteran.

1 Like

I agree Ian Parker and got Adam Keresh by KO

1 Like

She moves my needle! Love her voice to

6 Likes

Yea Lillian is a beauty and adds a real touch of class with her announcing in the PFL / MMA in general she’s great.

1 Like

Adam rocking the dad bod. He’s got this lol

2 Likes

Bit of the Tim Sylvia drooping build I suppose?

He beat Baby Fedor!

1 Like

She was a babe when I was a kid watching WWF and she’s still a babe today all these years later!

2 Likes