2024-25 European club soccer (football) thread

I think Devine was already a spurs player but probably out on loan

I think he was on their under 21 team. Promoted to the big time.

Thatā€™s a lot of players to try and force out.

Is anyone moving over to the other site? Was looking forward to this thread for the upcoming season.

Ive had an account over there for a few years but barely used it. Just went over again yesterday to poke around. Itā€™s different but not so bad.

Am still on the fence about what to do. The past year Iā€™ve been teetering on the edge of stepping away from this forum altogether due to how unpleasant itā€™s become. Threads like this and a few others keep me around, but maybe this will be the catalyst. On the other hand, Iā€™ve been on this thing for 22 frickinā€™ years. Hard to give it up completely.

2 Likes

It has become way more political and boring in recent years, it used to just be lighthearted fun and some bullying of oddballs like Jaco bear

Iā€™m sure we all migrated briefly to another forum about 8 years ago but it didnā€™t last, I donā€™t remember what it was about. Probably kiriks tyranny not allowing nekid lady pics anymore

Are you moving over to the mirror Jerry? It looks good, Iā€™m going to be over there as WanderleiIndustries. Letā€™s get another thread going over there @nek

1 Like

Fuck TMMAC, the mirror site is looking good.

F uck TMMAC, the mirror site looks good.

Iā€™m saving you the honour of making this thread on the other site

1 Like

Dude - you should give serious props to Rudiger.

One of the main reasons RM wins is their tough defenseā€¦

Fo Sho, we been very lucky with top tier defenders for awhile now

Ramos, Varane, Alaba, Militao, Nacho stepping up

Happy Feel Good GIF

Still trying to get an idea of whatā€™s going where, but thank you sir.

Can someone explain why Cole Palmer would want a 9 year contract? Is he stuck at the same wages the entire time? Seems like a bad choice considering he hasnā€™t entered his prime yet.

Fellas, Iā€™m starting this thread over at the new OG.

2 Likes

Anyone watching this ?