205 Rumble vs Prime Rampage

Who wins and why?

Imo I think Rumble outstrikes him and finishes him via Head Kick Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - prime rampage all day, but johnson would've made it a war. that being said we all know it takes everything you have plus the kitchen sink to beat down rampage, only prime wand ko'd him and it took over 9000 super saiyajin knees to the face to do it.
Respectfully disagree. ..prime Rampage destroys Anthony Johnson Phone Post 3.0

In pride or UFC? Rampage in the ring I think would destroy him. He's a better boxer. Phone Post 3.0

Johnson is much faster than prime rampage and has power in hands AND legs Phone Post 3.0

Rumble who just beat up Davis beats any version of Rampage ever, easily. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - Rumble who just beat up Davis beats any version of Rampage ever, easily. Phone Post 3.0

HOLY SHIT.......ITS THE EVER RARE MMA MATH SPOTTING

Rampage would can AJ.

Regardless of how people see Rampage now, don't forget the beast he once was. Rampage takes this. Phone Post 3.0

Prime Rampage for sure. His defense with his hand placement was always so tight. Johnson wouldn't have been able to hit him with much. Rampage would have destroyed him in the second round. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - 
IronWill - Rumble who just beat up Davis beats any version of Rampage ever, easily. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage would can AJ.

nah man, you don't know what MMA math is

rampage never fought davis

Prime Page without question. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

One is/ was Champion level and the other isn't Phone Post 3.0

Prime means a Rampage whose legs aren't shot. He was so much more dynamic and fast in his prime. I'd take Page.

Non N00B -

Rampage would can AJ.
Lol do you know what MMA Math means?

All i am saying is the version of AJ we saw beat down Davis beats any version of Rampage ever. Phone Post 3.0

Johnson would wreck stank breath. The UG claims that Jon Jones would destroy Fedor because "MMA training has advanced leaps and bounds since Fedor's prime." I'm pretty sure that if that's true there then it's true here.

The Fella -

Rampage via destruction - shit I think current "I don't give two shits" Rampage still wins.

You're drunk aren't you ? Phone Post 3.0

The Fella - 

Rampage via destruction - shit I think current "I don't give two shits" Rampage still wins.

UGers really have a ridiculously short memory span.

Rampage had nothing for Ryan Bader, 2 years ago. No disrespect to Ryan Bader, but he isn't mentioned in the same breath as Anthony Johnson or Phil Davis.

IronWill -
Non N00B -

Rampage would can AJ.
Lol do you know what MMA Math means?

All i am saying is the version of AJ we saw beat down Davis beats any version of Rampage ever. Phone Post 3.0
According to mma math non noob wins this thread Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong -
The Fella - 

UGers really have a ridiculously short memory span.

Rampage had nothing for Ryan Bader, 2 years ago. No disrespect to Ryan Bader, but he isn't mentioned in the same breath as Anthony Johnson or Phil Davis.

The bader and davis fight should happen now. Phone Post 3.0

Prime rampage is probably the best lhw of all time aside from jones Phone Post 3.0