221 Post Conference...

So none of the co main or main event fighters took part in the press conference? 

Yes

PRinehart - 

So none of the co main or main event fighters took part in the press conference? 

they should go back to the oldschool press conferences, I’m not saying it’s because of it but interest started to go to shit when they changed the presentation.

New presentation sucks

PRinehart -

Blaydes was there

Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
PRinehart - 

they should go back to the oldschool press conferences, I’m not saying it’s because of it but interest started to go to shit when they changed the presentation.

I agree…why they changed the format is bend me…it was great having all of the fighters on the stage at once…just think of having Blaydes and Tuivasa on the stage at same time, a nice rivalry could have been born

Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
PRinehart - 

100% agree. I used to stay up late as the post conference was almost as exciting to watch as the fights. Well, sorta … still, always loved them.

Can’t stand the change. Watched the first couple, wondered wtf? because it didn’t get announced they were changing it, and don’t even watch anymore.

They probably changed for a number of reasons - not having to wait for everyone so it starts much sooner, each fighter gets full attention (the random few who go anyway), especially fighters at the old ones who never got questions or only one or two.